CNN GOP Debate - 2/25/2016

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
If by 'expose her' you mean call her a bunch of mean names, probably. If you mean something more than that, I'd be surprised if it happens.

She's lasted through the numerous grillings of Congressional hearings chaired by Republicans and barely got scratched.

She didn't even get scratched, walked away stronger than ever. Barring some great & highly unlikely revelation from repubs' email scandal scam there's nothing left to fling that hasn't been flung before to no effect. Repub operatives have been trying to work her over for decades & all they've managed is to keep the Faithful in the pews.

That's not true for the Donald. Under the same microscope, he's a parasitic worm.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
She didn't even get scratched, walked away stronger than ever. Barring some great & highly unlikely revelation from repubs' email scandal scam there's nothing left to fling that hasn't been flung before to no effect. Repub operatives have been trying to work her over for decades & all they've managed is to keep the Faithful in the pews.

That's not true for the Donald. Under the same microscope, he's a parasitic worm.

I actually came out of that last hearing with more respect for her. Somehow she endured 10-12 hours of questioning and scrutiny without losing her composure or her sanity. Even as someone almost half her age, I doubt I would have lasted half as long without losing my cool or my ability to remember my own name.

So I agree with you, but I also realize there are plenty of people out there who never watched a second of any of the hearings who will feel that she 'lost' regardless simply by the fact that the hearings ever took place.