CNN airs excerpt of behind the scenes coverage the day of Jan 6 with Nancy Pelosi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This was filmed by her daughter, Alexandra. It was never intended to record the attempted insurrection, but it did. When the full program it available it is a must watch. Here's what happened...
CNN Exclusive: New footage shows congressional leadership at Fort McNair on January 6, scrambling to save the US Capitol | CNN Politics

Here is footage of Nancy hours and days following and what she did to take charge of the situation.
How Nancy Pelosi Responded as Jan. 6 and Its Aftermath Unfolded (pbs.org)

I have a new level of respect for Nancy Palosi after watching this. Her prime concern was for the country and other members welfare. Also watch this in the context of right wing blowhards claiming Nancy did nothing during the attack.

Last edited:

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
This was filed by her daughter, Alexandra. It was never intended to record the attempted insurrection, but it did. When the full program it available it is a must watch. Here's what happened...
CNN Exclusive: New footage shows congressional leadership at Fort McNair on January 6, scrambling to save the US Capitol | CNN Politics

Here is footage of Nancy hours and days following and what she did to take charge of the situation.
How Nancy Pelosi Responded as Jan. 6 and Its Aftermath Unfolded (pbs.org)

I have a new level of respect for Nancy Palosi after watching this. Her prime concern was for the country and other members welfare. Also watch this in the context of right wing blowhards claiming Nancy did nothing during the attack.
They showed some of that video on ABC network news tonight.

I really like Nancy Pelosi. Scion of a well to do very political family but head and heart are in the right place.