Club Sandwiches, Not Seals. If i put this on my car window will it ever come off?

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I find this sticker so funny that I really want to put it on my rear window. Do these things come off...? I could use a knife and I have goo gone (Bloody nice product, Btw!)...

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: geno
Who cares if it comes off, it's only a Nissan
WTF!

I kid, I kid ;) If you're putting the sticker on glass, it should come off, the only time I haven't been able to get a sticker off of glass (cleanly) was a baked-on parking sticker that came on one of my cars, it looked like it was put there a decade ago and left in the sun to cook

I order a club sandwich all the time. And I'm not even a member, I don't know how I get away with it. "I like my sandwiches with three pieces of bread." "So do I." "Lets form a club then." "Okay, but we're gonna need more stipulations." "Yes we do." "OK... Instead of cutting it once, lets cut it again." "Yeah, four triangles." "And we will position them in a circle. And in the middle we will dump chips. Or potato salad." "Let me ask you a question, how do you feel about frilly toothpicks?" "I'm for 'em!" "Well, this club is formed. Spread the news on menus nationwide."