clinton

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MonkeyK

Golden Member
May 27, 2001
Originally posted by: daniel1113
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Originally posted by: daniel1113
Way to go DM... perhaps you can even figure out the point I'm trying to make on your own. I'll give you a hint: I wanted you to discredit my point :)

So you got nothin' just like Cad. Figures. Why don't you two dig up something credible and let me know when you do. Otherwise, quit running your suckholes, Hillary lied about as much as Bush did. :p

That almost what I wanted to get across... Come on, DM... I thought you were way smarter then that. Why would I show you one website that proved my point and then three others that disproved it? Why would Daniel do such a thing?

Your answer: "You got nothin' just like Cad."

The correct answer: You can find "proof" for just about everything on the internet. Even seemingly contradicting conclusions can be found. So, no matter what "proof" I post of Hillary Clinton's lies, you will be able to find a source that states otherwise. And, since you don't think she lies, you will naturally tend to believe your source over mine, whether it is credible or not.

And, just for the record, this thread is about Hillary Clinton, not President Bush.

Right, so we can all find contradicting conclusions. What exactly is your point?

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
Bowfinger just smiles as his underling PainTrain, or whoever he logged in as to troll, tries to heap misguided accusations on those of us who know that Hillary lied.
Forgive me if I respectfully decline to join your hallucination.

No hallucination, so you don't have to join. You smiled at your underling - Paintrain, take it as a compliment Bow:). PainTrain has admitted to having 2 accounts(because he forgot his other password i guess) which I was making fun of. He also made accusations of hyper-partisanship and myopic ways - both of which are misguided and untrue.

I think you misinterpreted my statement to accuse you of "or whoever he logged in as to troll" - that wasn't about you - it was about PainTrain.:)

CkG
Got ya. OK, thank you for the compliment. I am curious, however. You say I have underlings. UQ called me their "leader". Why? It isn't volume; I post a tenth as much as many of the fine people and truly patriotic Americans who express their dissatisfaction with the Bush administration. It isn't timing; many others were posting here long before I was. To what do I owe this great honor?

PS. - Do they get any say in the matter, or is the RNC just going to anoint me?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Got ya. OK, thank you for the compliment. I am curious, however. You say I have underlings. UQ called me their "leader". Why? It isn't volume; I post a tenth as much as many of the fine people and truly patriotic Americans who express their dissatisfaction with the Bush administration. It isn't timing; many others were posting here long before I was. To what do I owe this great honor?

As of late you haven't been around as much - that I will grant, but you have been more vocal in the past which IMO has seemed to give strength to a few around here. Some are gone now but other's seem to feed off the staunchness of your "dissent".(I would choose different wording but I'm trying to be extra civil:D)

CkG

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002

As of late you haven't been around as much - that I will grant, but you have been more vocal in the past which IMO has seemed to give strength to a few around here. Some are gone now but other's seem to feed off the staunchness of your "dissent".(I would choose different wording but I'm trying to be extra civil:D)

CkG
LOL. I think you misoverestimate me, but thanks. If you're trying to politely say I'm one of the bigger pains in the butt from a Bush perspective, I'll wear that badge with honor. :D

PainTrain

Jun 22, 2003
Bowfinger just smiles as his underling PainTrain, or whoever he logged in as to troll, tries to heap misguided accusations on those of us who know that Hillary lied.
Forgive me if I respectfully decline to join your hallucination.

No hallucination, so you don't have to join. You smiled at your underling - Paintrain, take it as a compliment Bow:). PainTrain has admitted to having 2 accounts(because he forgot his other password i guess) which I was making fun of. He also made accusations of hyper-partisanship and myopic ways - both of which are misguided and untrue.

I think you misinterpreted my statement to accuse you of "or whoever he logged in as to troll" - that wasn't about you - it was about PainTrain.:)

CkG

"Mrs. Robinson you're trying to seduce me!"

CAD, you brighten my day. You're like some kind of bug in a jar; you don't especially care for being trapped in a thread designed mock you through your own actions, and you can't stop bumping your head into the glass every time you try to get out of it. Maybe if I'm lucky you and Genisys will try to eat one another.

Keep up the good work, sport!