clinton

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Genesys
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Originally posted by: daniel1113
President Bush has nothing to do with the fact that Hillary Clinton lies...

Can you prove she lied?

has she made any attempt to make any good on any of the campaign promises that got her elected to the senate?

Originally posted by: Pers
A LIAR? save your holier than thou bullshit for our current president.

name one time Bush has lied. i think youre mistaking lies for the fact that you listened to the media, which is rather liberal, and bought into their bullshit and spin on stories. so dont go venting your frustration and delusions on a president who is making choices based on morality rather than his penis.

bleh... i wish i could throw stones at you, as you seem to do to everyone who doesn't live by your set of morals. but bleh, the same god you pretend to worship forces me to tolerate your worthless existence. anyway...asking me to name a bush lie is like asking me to recite the alphabet (something that may be a little difficult for your kind). ask me something a litte more challenging...

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

Can you prove she lied?

has she made any attempt to make any good on any of the campaign promises that got her elected to the senate?

name one time Bush has lied. i think youre mistaking lies for the fact that you listened to the media, which is rather liberal, and bought into their bullshit and spin on stories. so dont go venting your frustration and delusions on a president who is making choices based on morality rather than his penis.

bleh... i wish i could throw stones at you, as you seem to do to everyone who doesn't live by your set of morals. but bleh, the same god you pretend to worship forces me to tolerate your worthless existence. anyway...asking me to name a bush lie is like asking me to recite the alphabet (something that may be a little difficult for your kind). ask me something a litte more challenging...

then by all means my highly enlightened friend, indulge me in this alphabet recital. and what makes you so sure i worship any god? perhaps im more inclined to transcendental philosophy. and i only cast stones at the blatently ignorant

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
ok..whatever....

Bush lies :Q

it seems like you're the only ignorant one if you hadn't realized that bush was a liar.

more.

at least when most other politicians lie, people don't die as a result

are you starting to feel stupid yet?

the only problem here is this, when i try to explain what was said and what was ment, as opposed to how it was interpreted by a liberal, youll just say something to the effect of "youre just trying hopelessly to justify the overly appearent lies of a moronic president". so in the end, it becomes a waste of my time because youre always going to be a liberal dependant on slander and lies instead of fact and truth.

and no, ill feel stupid when and if hillary is elected president because i didnt do enough to stop the ill-informed public from making a bad choice.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
ok..whatever....

Bush lies :Q

it seems like you're the only ignorant one if you hadn't realized that bush was a liar.

more.

at least when most other politicians lie, people don't die as a result

are you starting to feel stupid yet?

the only problem here is this, when i try to explain what was said and what was ment, as opposed to how it was interpreted by a liberal, youll just say something to the effect of "youre just trying hopelessly to justify the overly appearent lies of a moronic president". so in the end, it becomes a waste of my time because youre always going to be a liberal dependant on slander and lies instead of fact and truth.

and no, ill feel stupid when and if hillary is elected president because i didnt do enough to stop the ill-informed public from making a bad choice.

uummm...wtf? you're telling me that he hasn't even lied once? that all of those are liberal slander? dude...get your mind out of the gutter or stop following politics. Even the most avid democrat will admit clinton lied at times.

wacki

Oct 30, 2001

Can you prove she lied?

I agree, I don't understand why so many people call Bush a liar. Iraq isn't about oil, because it would of been cheaper to pay of Saddam and lift the food for oil program than invade. Much, much cheaper. He never lied about the evidence in his Yellow Cake speach. He said "According to British intelligence" and the British still claim that Saddam tried to buy yellowcake. Even so greenpeace is paying Iraqi's to turn in the nuclear barrels that people are using to collect drinking water because they are coated with risidual yellow cake. Look it up in Reuters. And the list goes on and on. I've never found Bush of saying anything false. The only half way decent news channel out there is FOXNEWS cable channel with Shepperd Smith. Every other news channel is crap and portray everything with so much spin. You shouldn't even have to watch Bill O'reilly to know that.

As far as I'm concerned only Rueters and FOXNews are any good.

BBC, CBS, CNN, ABC - definitely out

C-SPAN - don't watch it to much

Seriously tho, when has Bush even come close to lying? All he's done is talk about how hard things are and how hard things are going to be and how we will have to be patient to get back in good standing. Well I can't blaim him. The economy that was given to him was built off of "smoke and mirrors" or the cooked books of world-com, enron, and hundreds of smaller companies. The western countries screwed the middle east after world war 2 with the whole Lawrence Of Arabia thing and of course Adolf hitler didn't help much either with the whole jewish thing. And with people that get screwed that bad the last thing you want to do is simply slap them on the hand when they bomb the USS Cole and kill countless other people. The French are worthless, lying, scumbags that sell Saddam nuclear reactors and numerous other illegal things for cheap oil. The Russians weren't much better. And the germans, to my dismay helped Saddam build that multi billion dollar bunker under baghdad to stop us from killing him. All this while they are buying illegal oil from pedophile, rapist, murderers that kill for pleasure. What is it Saddam and sons killed 2 million people? Uday defiled how many children, and women? I'm not a Dem. or Rep. but I am going to vote for Bush.

But still how the hell has Bush lied? The world, and our economy that was given to him was built on lies. He says it's going to be a rough road to fix everything, and people hate him for that? I don't get it.

Im going to get some wine and pass out...

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
Originally posted by: wacki

Can you prove she lied?

I agree, I don't understand why so many people call Bush a liar. Iraq isn't about oil, because it would of been cheaper to pay of Saddam and lift the food for oil program than invade. Much, much cheaper. He never lied about the evidence in his Yellow Cake speach. He said "According to British intelligence" and the British still claim that Saddam tried to buy yellowcake. Even so greenpeace is paying Iraqi's to turn in the nuclear barrels that people are using to collect drinking water because they are coated with risidual yellow cake. Look it up in Reuters. And the list goes on and on. I've never found Bush of saying anything false. The only half way decent news channel out there is FOXNEWS cable channel with Shepperd Smith. Every other news channel is crap and portray everything with so much spin. You shouldn't even have to watch Bill O'reilly to know that.

Seriously tho, when has Bush even come close to lying? All he's done is talk about how hard things are and how hard things are going to be and how we will have to be patient to get back in good standing. Well I can't blaim him. The economy that was given to him was built off of "smoke and mirrors" or the cooked books of world-com, enron, and hundreds of smaller companies. The western countries screwed the middle east after world war 2 with the whole Lawrence Of Arabia thing and of course Adolf hitler didn't help much either with the whole jewish thing. And with people that get screwed that bad the last thing you want to do is simply slap them on the hand when they bomb the USS Cole and kill countless other people. The French are worthless, lying, scumbags that sell Saddam nuclear reactors and numerous other illegal things for cheap oil. The Russians weren't much better. And the germans, to my dismay helped Saddam build that multi billion dollar bunker under baghdad to stop us from killing him. All this while they are buying illegal oil from pedophile, rapist, murderers that kill for pleasure. What is it Saddam and sons killed 2 million people? Uday defiled how many children, and women? I'm not a Dem. or Rep. but I am going to vote for Bush.

But still how the hell has Bush lied? The world, and our economy that was given to him was built on lies. He says it's going to be a rough road to fix everything, and people hate him for that? I don't get it.

how about you read some of the links and quit talking out the butthole, eh?

no one stated that his only lie regarded iraq. he lied long before iraq was even an issue.

edit: i stopped reading your post abotu half way...but i went back to read it all...just to give you the benefit of the doubt (turned out to be a mistake). Everyone is wrong, and we're right. Everyone else lied, but bush is telling us the truth? Are you sure you hadn't started drinking before posting? c'mon you can use that as an excuse for your pointless post.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

Can you prove she lied?

no one stated that his only lie regarded iraq. he lied long before iraq was even an issue.

i wouldnt say the "evidence" you presented constitutes lies. it reads like nonsenseical drivel and is the ranting of someone who obviously hates Bush and is still pissed off that he won.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001

Good GOd, we seriously need to do something about this republic type voting system in the united states. people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Oh wait! that has already been taken care of in the 2000 presidential election.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001

Can you prove she lied?

i wouldnt say the "evidence" you presented constitutes lies. it reads like nonsenseical drivel and is the ranting of someone who obviously hates Bush and is still pissed off that he won.

i posted four separate links. would it take too much effort to look at the rest, or would you rather keep your ego in tact and pretend you were right?

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
id rather say i read about half of each of those links and the reguarded the rest as trash. so, that will leave my over inflated conservative American ego intact and you still going off of bad interpretations of Bushes words.

Pers

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
id rather say i read about half of each of those links and the reguarded the rest as trash. so, that will leave my over inflated conservative American ego intact and you still going off of bad interpretations of Bushes words.

ok...walk away little boy.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

ok...walk away little boy.

feeling a little frustrated?

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
must not post......must not..

will not comment on He Who Shall Remain Nameless or the Senator Who Shall Remain Nameless

made promise..no posts..soooo hard to resist..must resis

:beer: for heartsurgeon for taking the high road... :)

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Can you prove she lied?

You answered a question with a question. Give me a specific example of Hillary lying.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

Can you prove she lied?

You answered a question with a question. Give me a specific example of Hillary lying.

whitewater

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001

Can you prove she lied?

whitewater

Was Hillary found to have perjured herself and/or was it proven she lied? Links please.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

Can you prove she lied?

whitewater

Was Hillary found to have perjured herself and/or was it proven she lied? Links please.
40 million of wasted Taxpayers Money couldn't prove a thing.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

Can you prove she lied?

whitewater

do you have to be found guilty of perjury to have lied? i was talking about in court, i was referring to the scandal as a whole and how the clintons tried to pass it off.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
do you have to be found guilty of perjury to have lied? i was talking about in court, i was referring to the scandal as a whole and how the clintons tried to pass it off.

So can you prove Hillary lied or are you just running your suckhole as usual?

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

Can you prove she lied?

whitewater

40 million of wasted Taxpayers Money couldn't prove a thing.

whitewater

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

So can you prove Hillary lied or are you just running your suckhole as usual?

ah the innocent until proven guilty argument. ok, i have no actual concrete proof or any statements that i can say were false, but it also doesnt take a jury to know if someone is lying or not.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Good GOd, we seriously need to do something about this republic type voting system in the united states. people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Ah yes, another fine example of the freedom loving "progressive" mind in action. Priceless indeed.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
<whitewater

Hmmm, well that link has a nice chronology of the Whitewater case mixed up with the Pres Bill Clinton Lewinsky scandal. However, I still don't see any mention of Hillary lying or perjuring herself. Got anything else?

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
:beer: for heartsurgeon for taking the high road... :)

LOL, I don't know if I'd really consider that "taking the high road". It's like he went down kicking and screaming. :D