Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: PainTrain
hillary is articulate, so is her husband

Originally posted by: DealMonkey
How is this a contentious issue?

C'mon! It's Hillary for Christ's sake! Merely the mention of her name drives the ditto crowd into a tizzy. :)
Hmm.. interesting...

Trolling tonight PainTrain?

CkG

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003

so is my ass when i fart. whats the difference? my ass has something valuable to say.

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Genesys

so is my ass when i fart. whats the difference? my ass has something valuable to say.

Because it is speaking right now?

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Being fairly new to politics, I haven't ever seen so much comtempt for a person as I've seen for Hillary. I don't get the obessesion either.

She is really a nice person, my sister is a assistant manager at the Barns and Nobles where she did the signing during the premier of her books, and she couldn't stop telling me how amazingly open and caring person Hillary is when she met her.

Gravity

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2003
They are both dangerously charismatic too. I met bill several years ago when he was in office. I got to shake his hand which was smallish and bloated. I've never been in the presence of someone more charismatic. IT was very scary.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
I'm disappointed. I came in here in anticipation of reading heartsurgeon's latest attack on Clinton. :(

IMO, Bill is scum. He may be articulate but that just makes him articulate scum.

I'm don't know what to think about Hillary. She reminds me of a cat ready to pounce.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Hillary is perhaps the most insincere politician I have ever seen. She just has a cruel auroa around her, like Gaard said, waiting to attack.

I would describe her as cunning, and ultimately evil.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
Being fairly new to politics, I haven't ever seen so much comtempt for a person as I've seen for Hillary. I don't get the obessesion either.

She is really a nice person, my sister is a assistant manager at the Barns and Nobles where she did the signing during the premier of her books, and she couldn't stop telling me how amazingly open and caring person Hillary is when she met her.

I have yet to hear a woman that does not like her and they all say they would vote for her.

She didn't win New York by herself.

GalvanizedYankee

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2003
At the time of bill's first term in office, hillery was considered to be among the top 100

attorneys in the USA. I do not under estimate her. She knows how to play the game.

She is evil..........:sun:

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
Yes. And they both have two arms and two legs, Troll.

Additionally, "clinton" is always spelled as Clinton, being a surname and all.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: galvanizedyankee
At the time of bill's first term in office, hillery was considered to be among the top 100

attorneys in the USA. I do not under estimate her. She knows how to play the game.

She is evil..........:sun:

That is why I have a hard time believing her when she says that she had no idea Bill was cheating on her... We know she is incredibly smart, there is no denying that. So how could something so obvious get by her? Also, there was no way she was "gasping for breath" when she heard about the affair...

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
I got to shake his hand which was smallish and bloated.

Oh oh - That wasn't his hand you shook.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: CaptnKirk
<STRONG> I got to shake his hand which was smallish and bloated</STRONG>.

Oh oh - That wasn't his hand you shook.

"I thought I was just shaking his hand" - I wonder why Monica didn't use that excuse... :)

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Hmmmm, interesting. How do you Conservative Republican types explain all this "hatred" for the Clintons?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Genesys

Well maybe next time you will let it author a post because your head sure seems clueless.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Hmmmm, interesting. How do you Conservative Republican types explain all this "hatred" for the Clintons?

What hatred? If anything, I'm scared of Hillary Clinton. I don't hate her.