Clinton gets skewered on SNL, A Hillary fan defaces NBC site

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
I wasn't aware eBaum's World had such a huge Hillary fanbase or that any similar site hijackings had anything whatsoever to do with avenging Hillary Clinton SNL skits?

Where did you get your info mflacy about this being "Hillary fans" as your OP links to no sort of supporting evidence?

mflacy

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2001
Originally posted by: umbrella39
Wasn't aware eBaum's World had such a huge Hillary fanbase or that any of the site attacks they have perpetrated over the years had anything whatsoever to do with avenging Hillary Clinton SNL skits.

Where did you get your info mflacy about this being "Hillary fans" as your OP links to no sort of supporting evidence.

It used to. NBC finally deleted it after they deleted all the comments, including the one with the offending code and long rant about Hillary's mistreatment by SNL.

Could it have been an eBaum prank? Sure. But the comment seemed passionately genuine.

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
Originally posted by: umbrella39
I wasn't aware eBaum's World had such a huge Hillary fanbase or that any similar site hijackings had anything whatsoever to do with avenging Hillary Clinton SNL skits?

Where did you get your info mflacy about this being "Hillary fans" as your OP links to no sort of supporting evidence?

Tee hee :laugh:

Pliablemoose

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Great skit

Why I should win:

1.) I'm a sore loser
2.) My supporters are racist
3.) I have no ethical standards

I laughed my ass off.

The YouTube link works, everyone needs to watch it :D

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
yeah its pretty funny. although I do worry about Hillary supporters. They will probably try to assassinate Obama.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
"So, there you have it. Sore loser, racist supporters, no ethical standards -- Qualities Senator Obama simply cannot match. That's not an attack on my opponent. It's just the truth."

:laugh:

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
SNL skewered Al Gore, we got George Bush, then they skewered John Kerry, we got George Bush again, maybe for the good of the country they should stay out of politics.

palehorse

Lifer
Dec 21, 2005
Originally posted by: senseamp
SNL skewered Al Gore, we got George Bush, then they skewered John Kerry, we got George Bush again, maybe for the good of the country they should stay out of politics.

:confused: what a tool...

This skit was f'n perfect.

tvarad

Golden Member
Jun 25, 2001
senseamp

"SNL skewered Al Gore, we got George Bush, then they skewered John Kerry, we got George Bush again, maybe for the good of the country they should stay out of politics."

George Bush has been skewered by SNL much more than Gore and Kerry. Anyway, God help us if voters choose the President based on SNL's skits.

RaistlinZ

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
Great skit

Why I should win:

1.) I'm a sore loser
2.) My supporters are racist
3.) I have no ethical standards

Sadly, that sums it up pretty well.

1. I'm a sore loser - She has lost all of her lead in superdelegates, is losing in pledged delegates, and yet continues to stay in the race at the expense of the Democratic party. She is a sore loser. If she were really concerned about a united party over her own ambition she would concede the nomination and ask her supporters to rally behind Obama.

2. My supporters are racist - I wouldn't go so far as to say all of her supporters are racist, because that's not true. However, I would say that many of them are predjudiced against Obama because he's black. Exit polls back me up on this too. Obama has 90% of the black vote, but 70% of them say they'd still support Clinton if she got the nominiation. On the flip side, only 45% of Clinton voters said they'd back Obama if he got the nomination. This doesn't make any sense since they agree on 95% of the issues. The only conclusion one can draw is that they simply won't vote for him because he's black.

3. I have no ethical standards - This is also true. Hillary has been the one to play the race card in this campaign, not Obama. She and Bill have stated that they don't think white voters will vote for Obama. They've proven they will say or do anything in order to get Hillary elected.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
Were you upset when SNL poked fun at how the media was throwing softball questions to Obama during debates, while skewering Hillary??? That skit was very pro-Hillary, and Hillary even used a line from that sketch in a subsequent debate.

Perhap's this skit's portrayal of Hillary supporters hit a little too close to home?

Kerouactivist

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2001
I thought the skit was pretty funny but SNL is trash...I mean Kenan Thompson...just fing WOW....The worst of the worst....totally not funny...A latin soap opera actor on Telemundo has more talent in his pinky than Kenan Thompson

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Starbuck1975
Were you upset when SNL poked fun at how the media was throwing softball questions to Obama during debates, while skewering Hillary??? That skit was very pro-Hillary, and Hillary even used a line from that sketch in a subsequent debate.

Perhap's this skit's portrayal of Hillary supporters hit a little too close to home?

I didn't see that one, you have link?
I don't have TV anymore.