Classic Trump

Feb 4, 2009
I heard Trump said:

“The Democrats need to do something about immigration, reform it now”
*summary but similar words*

Does he not understand at the moment his party literally controls everything, why is he asking the minority party to propose changes?

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
I heard Trump said:

Does he not understand at the moment his party literally controls everything, why is he asking the minority party to propose changes?

Because the Democrats dont care about border security and the media magnifies their point of view making it politically unpopular to do anything they oppose.

Reactions: SlowSpyder

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Because the Democrats dont care about border security and the media magnifies their point of view making it politically unpopular to do anything they oppose.

Or maybe it’s unpopular because most people in America don’t like it.

It’s not some conspiracy, it’s that conservative policies are broadly unpopular. That’s why conservatives don’t run on them and instead stoke culture war shit.

Feb 4, 2009

So where is their proposal? Why is it relevant that the minority party wants “open boarders”

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Because the Democrats dont care about <insert bullshit here> and the media magnifies their point of view making it politically unpopular to do anything they oppose.

Reactions: Pohemi and Engineer
Nov 29, 2006
It’s a political tactic to make his racist base be scared of evil dems. They have no actual intention of doing anything about it even though they could right now. So instead point the finger at the other guy and blame them. Pulling the wool over retarded base eyes.

Reactions: Pohemi
Feb 4, 2009
It’s a political tactic to make his racist base be scared of evil dems. They have no actual intention of doing anything about it even though they could right now. So instead point the finger at the other guy and blame them. Pulling the wool over retarded base eyes.

Exactly. They have enough votes to do something now, they just need a handful of Democrats or Independents to agree and boom it’s fillabuster proof.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Hard to complain that the views of most Americans are being reflected by politicians.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Democrats are just so mean. We could have a nation for only white people if they would just cooperate. It’s just not fair how they use their popularity to stymie all our all the things we know in our guts ate true. I’m going to stamp my feet and eat some worms. Maybe I should stab mysely to show how little they care. God alone knows how we suffer.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Trump immigration doctrine...

immigrants from black countries = shithole, stay out. No darkies with aids.
Immigrant from white countries = Norway, come on in

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
I heard Trump said:

But playing the victim works so good.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I heard Trump said:

He needs to set up a scape goat for when he and his team fails, which is frequent.

Remember when he blamed them for that republican health care bill?

BonzaiDuck

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
I heard Trump said:

I'm coming around to the idea that Hitler was a lot smarter than Trump.

Hell! I'M a lot smarter than Trump!