Cisco Valet Connect USB Wifi-N adapter (300M) $10 @ Staples B&M only

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
yeah if these were dual band they woud be too perfect. the speed and range is like my linksys wusb600n, but that is dual band so n rare cases it can work where others cant

Termie

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
www.techbuyersguru.com
Went to Staples today, and they had 4 of these. Noticed they also have the Valet Plus router for $50, down from $130. Looked at both, then decided against it, but I thought people should know. I think you can get pretty good routers for under $50 (not Linksys, of course), but $10 is still about the best you can do on an adapter. I just didn't need it...bought a Rosewill a few weeks ago for $12.

Last edited:

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
Went to Staples today, and they had 4 of these. Noticed they also have the Valet Plus router for $50, down from $130. Picked up both, then decided against it, but I thought people should know. I think you can get pretty good routers for under $50 (not Linksys, of course), but $10 is still about the best you can do on an adapter. I just didn't need it...bought a Rosewill a few weeks ago for $12.

the router seems nice too, but 2.4ghz only. which is fine, because i stil havent found a need for 5ghz, but it seems nice to have just in case