Circumsicion

The Godfather

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2005
hey, circumcizion is stupid. they say its healthy coz the piss touches your tip of the skin so they cut it coz of bacteria and stuff. if we think that way. why not cut our nosdrills?!?! i mean, bugers touch em, and bugers are bacteria...
thats plain wrong. God gave u skin. lol . lol. i am so bored. Lazy to wash your weiner?

The Godfather

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2005
lol lol lol. what do u think they are? and why would we blow them? dude, its this juice thingy, and when u breathe air, the dirty parts of the air get stuck in the juicy thingy and the juicy thingy gets out.

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by: The Godfather
lol lol lol. what do u think they are? and why would we blow them? dude, its this juice thingy, and when u breathe air, the dirty parts of the air get stuck in the juicy thingy and the juicy thingy gets out.

I think my head just exploded. :confused:

angstsoldat

Jun 30, 2005
Umm, we have nose hair to catch the bacteria and let it idle there.. However, unless you have hairs growing from underneith your foreskin, i'd suggest getting circumcised.

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002
Originally posted by: angstsoldat
Umm, we have nose hair to catch the bacteria and let it idle there.. However, unless you have hairs growing from underneith your foreskin, i'd suggest getting circumcised.

If he had hairs under his foreskin then, well, let's not go there.

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001

I think my head just exploded. :confused:

Yea I'm pretty sure that the two sides of my brain just slammed into each other in frustration.

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
u just wished God will die? jeez dude what is wrong with u?

For allowing this thread to happen, I'll have to agree with hoping God dies.

angstsoldat

Jun 30, 2005
u just wished God will die? jeez dude what is wrong with u?

he's obviously athiest !

We must stop such .. um ... treason ! ... (i know, but it fits)

The Godfather

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2005
so? if he is athiest he shouldnt believe in god, so why would he want god to die if he doesnt think he exists.
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED

Rami7007

Dec 26, 2004
im bored as well... so here it goes...

Air passes through your nostriles into your nasal cavity where dust is filtered out... the air pases through the pharynx (the back of your throat where all passages in area meet), then over the larynx (the voice box which holds the vocal cords)... then the air travels down the trachea and into the bronchi, then into the bronchioles where the air reaches the alveoli sacs... there is more air in the alveoli so the O2 diffuses over the semi-permeable membrane into the capilaries and there is more concentration of CO2 in the capillaries so it diffuses into the alveoli where it is breathed out of the body... The O2 ataches to iron in hemoglobin in the blood stream until it makes it too a cell and cellular respiration takes place... Oh and i forgot to say that mucus in the throat catches dust as well untill it is coughed up...

Without the nostrils... i dont know where we would be!

PS - i didnt look anything up... i told you, im bored

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
so? if he is athiest he shouldnt believe in god, so why would he want god to die if he doesnt think he exists.
OWNED
OWNED
OWNED

And if my brain hadn't merged into a blob 5 minutes ago I'd say you are an idiot.

Rami7007

Dec 26, 2004
as you are eating that cracker, amylase in the salivary glands are breaking it up into glucose... oh its to late... i wont even go into how pepsin is secreted in the stomach by the gastric glands along with hydrochloric acid to break down protiens into amino acids... i dont even think ill go into how the liver creates bile and stores it in the gall bladder and is used to emulsify fats... Or how blood passes into the glomerulus of a nephron in the kidney from the afferent artery... from there the filtrate in the blood is filtered into the bowmans capsul and the "clean" blood continues into the efferent artery and the filtrate passes through proximal convoluted tubule untill it reaches the loop of the henle where water is secreted back into the blood by active transport... Then travels to the distol convoluted tubule, out of the kidney to the ureter, into the bladder to be stored and out the urethra when you piss...

Wow... i am REALLY bored