CIA Report on issues related to Saudi Arabia and 9-11 released

KillerBee

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2010
Just want to confirm -
Disabled No-Script and all Ad blockers and still didn't see crap..is this true?

KillerBee

Golden Member
Jul 2, 2010
Last edited:

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Not much of a surprise, people have know this for years. It's just gets shouted down by the statist crowd on Anandtech P&N as "conspiracy theory" and "nutjob" until there's an official government report, then they never post in the thread. Government contractors are very easy to spot and their posting pattern never wavers.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I have no idea what really happened, but I'm sure that the Bushistas made the Iraqis the patsy. Deceptions in that are obvious but it remains unknowable if they run deeper than we imagine.

I've always wondered about the Mossad "student movers", too, but I'm not prepared to make any accusations.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I have no idea what really happened, but I'm sure that the Bushistas made the Iraqis the patsy. Deceptions in that are obvious but it remains unknowable if they run deeper than we imagine.

I've always wondered about the Mossad "student movers", too, but I'm not prepared to make any accusations.

I think they have a section on that as well. This is a preview.

white.jpg

Last edited:

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Not much of a surprise, people have know this for years. It's just gets shouted down by the statist crowd on Anandtech P&N as "conspiracy theory" and "nutjob" until there's an official government report, then they never post in the thread. Government contractors are very easy to spot and their posting pattern never wavers.

Let's just make sure I have this right:

You are saying government contractors are posting in P&N to to deflect away from what really happened on 9/11?

And what exactly have people known for years?

I'm confused.

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
Interesting accusation(s)

1) People have know for years that Saudi was involved. True - but at what level of Saudi government - this is not being revealed in the report.

2) What do government contractors have to do with this - unless you are stating they are denouncing the information. IF so, please provide examples.

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
Why should you be allowed to view information? It makes you a dangerous citizen. ;)

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
well if iraq didn't have aluminium tubes they wouldn't have got attacked.

next time don't buy them duh!

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001

Well you posted then never posted again. It's easy to see you are a plant from the bat shit crazy department of fear.