Christopher Walken

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jmman

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
There was an interview with a young hottie that played a role with him awhile back, and she hated getting even close to him. She said he reeked like formaldahyde. I think he is actually dead.......:D

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Everyone loves him, and his schtick is quite good...but he always plays the same part. Not a very versatile actor IMHO -- not the best actor around, even though, as I said, I do enjoy his bit.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: MoPHo
he scares me...not quite sure why, but whenever i see him on screen a cold chill runs down my spine.

but he is a great actor. There's a movie called Poolhall Junkies in which he gives the worst speech i have ever heard in my life about a lion and a hyeena...

You are right to be scared. He is a mighty man.

His gaze can make grown men poop their pants.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
In fact, I wonder why there was never a Christopher Walken fad the likes of the Mr T fad and the Chuck Norris fad

Perhaps his greatness surpasses words and meaningless internet fads!

Jun 4, 2005
Originally posted by: Eeezee
In fact, I wonder why there was never a Christopher Walken fad the likes of the Mr T fad and the Chuck Norris fad

Perhaps his greatness surpasses words and meaningless internet fads!

Mr T and Chuck Norris aren't actually great actors, that's why jokes are going around on their account.

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: So
Everyone loves him, and his schtick is quite good...but he always plays the same part. Not a very versatile actor IMHO -- not the best actor around, even though, as I said, I do enjoy his bit.

See I've never thought he was that great. His acting is, as you said, the same in every movie! He plays one freaking character. He's not bad, but he's not the great actor a lot of people make him out to be.

TheChort

Diamond Member
May 20, 2003
he-who-must-not-be-named has had a thread bumped in his honor
yayyyy :D

oh, and Walken rocks!