Christmas is White Supremacy in Action

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
What would happen if agentjoke00fail stopped posting in here? People would lose their source of hilarity.

Answer looks to be absolutely nothing. Rather makes sense people who've never been mistaken for thinkers consider themselves the Real brain trust.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Perknose: Come clean man. To be specific, you've warned me not to call AgentFail an alt, so I'm not doing that. An alt would be some actual physical person who has more than one username in a forum they post in. Tell the truth now, is AgentFail a bot you're letting run? No hard feelings if you are, I think the posts by it are entertaining (usually) as hell, but lately the posts are getting...very Fail I guess one could say. :(

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Perknose: Come clean man. To be specific, you've warned me not to call AgentFail an alt, so I'm not doing that. An alt would be some actual physical person who has more than one username in a forum they post in. Tell the truth now, is AgentFail a bot you're letting run? No hard feelings if you are, I think the posts by it are entertaining (usually) as hell, but lately the posts are getting...very Fail I guess one could say. :(

Not a great move to imply all the conservatives here are so easily reduced to desperately mouthing off, by a bot no less. You were a great help in that regard, so thanks.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
As are you at determining people's beliefs. Your pigeon holing people in groups shows how clueless you really are. But don't let stop you from proving you are a troll poster

Not really my fault some people perpetually pigeonhole themselves even when afforded every opportunity. But here's a thought, instead of always blustering and generally reinforcing the trope, try to think outside those bounding confines and be a better person as a result.

Londo_Jowo

Lifer
Jan 31, 2010
londojowo.hypermart.net
Not really my fault some people perpetually pigeonhole themselves even when afforded every opportunity. But here's a thought, instead of always blustering and generally reinforcing the trope, try to think outside those bounding confines and be a better person as a result.
Yes, it's your fault pigeon hole people without any basis to do so. You're a troll's troll.

Nov 25, 2013
Yes, my health is fine. Doesn't change the fact agentjoke00fail is a troll poster.

And just what do you think that you've been doing here lately? To such a degree, and so poorly, that I started to fear for your health. Glad to hear that you're ok.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Trolling a troll of course. Something you have been known to do (MaxIdiot)

Eh? Wazzatnow?

Dealing with regressive progressives gave me cancer.
1328036157357.png~c200

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Yes, it's your fault pigeon hole people without any basis to do so. You're a troll's troll.
Trolling a troll of course. Something you have been known to do (MaxIdiot)
now that the genie is out of the bottle you can help troll the trollbot.

:D
All you base are belong to us.
Eh? Wazzatnow?

Dealing with regressive progressives gave me cancer.
1328036157357.png~c200

^ Immaculate conceptions of the simpleton trope. Never much going on upstairs.