Christmas is White Supremacy in Action

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Not to result in "someone like you", but for your change. You were always far left (which is fine) but now you've become a raging racist. And no, I wouldn't say that chucky is as "american as apple pie". He's just baiting you, but he's saying some pretty evil things in that pursuit, which I believe is wrong. But he's not expressing that sentiment in every single thread, as THE reason for everything that happens. You're coming far closer to that single-minded pursuit of one cause (racist conservatives) being responsible for every possible problem. Although I will grant that you aren't saying evil things, just stupid things. Given a choice, I'll take stupid over evil, but both are pretty low on my list.

The best part is this guy/woman/thing fancies himself an Intellectual, and appears to be bound and determined to portray -self as the dumbest thing on this forum (quite an accomplishment given the cast of LIbtards, and some others, that post here). You'd think at some point like a realization of some sort would kick in that his (I'm assuming male but who really knows right?) posts have hit such a level of transparent stupidity that some kind of digital shame would kick in...but No!, 'Fail keeps right on 'Failing. He reminds me of Nickie, but, way further down on the smarts scale...which suits my needs just fine, both are great entertainment.

Ah well, another day, more 'Failtainment... :D I wonder what the nightly tarp report will bring...lol...

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Not to result in "someone like you", but for your change. You were always far left (which is fine) but now you've become a raging racist. And no, I wouldn't say that chucky is as "american as apple pie". He's just baiting you, but he's saying some pretty evil things in that pursuit, which I believe is wrong. But he's not expressing that sentiment in every single thread, as THE reason for everything that happens. You're coming far closer to that single-minded pursuit of one cause (racist conservatives) being responsible for every possible problem. Although I will grant that you aren't saying evil things, just stupid things. Given a choice, I'll take stupid over evil, but both are pretty low on my list.

No, it really is absolutely revealing how much conservatism is willing to apologize for the living stormfront tropes adopted as their own. As to the prime influence of race on american politics, it can't be more clear which ideology is responsible for it when the guy who just blames everything on them mexicans & kenyan muslims & such gets the enthusiastic support he does. So it makes complete sense why it's in you & party's self-interest to embrace that as business as usual, eg make every excuse necessary for them because of what they provide in turn.

This is the point I've been getting across, and to that end find it quite easy to bait conservatives into doing what you're doing here to demonstrate it beyond question. There's simply no controversy which they prefer to criticize: their cast of stormfronters or libtards no matter how centrist or moderate, which shows where their priorities lie. No doubt you'll be righteous indignant and pretend to some moral character next, ie you're the good guy, but seems a little late for all that.

The best part is this guy/woman/thing fancies himself an Intellectual, and appears to be bound and determined to portray -self as the dumbest thing on this forum (quite an accomplishment given the cast of LIbtards, and some others, that post here). You'd think at some point like a realization of some sort would kick in that his (I'm assuming male but who really knows right?) posts have hit such a level of transparent stupidity that some kind of digital shame would kick in...but No!, 'Fail keeps right on 'Failing. He reminds me of Nickie, but, way further down on the smarts scale...which suits my needs just fine, both are great entertainment.

Ah well, another day, more 'Failtainment... :D I wonder what the nightly tarp report will bring...lol...

Typical trump trash mouth. But don't worry, the GOP regulars got your back.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
snip
This is the point I've been getting across,snip

We know you've been attempting that, it's why your posts are such entertaining Fail! Haha! :D Bonus points for thinking believing it thought, it makes the crazy that much more entertaining...lol :D

Typical trump trash mouth. But don't worry, the GOP regulars got your back.

LOL, it's OK 'Fail, I still love you posting here, don't worry about them. Did you catch the Chicago nightly a couple nights back? Red tarp, haven't seen that color before, usually they're black or blue. You think maybe they're color coding according to gang affiliation?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
We know you've been attempting that, it's why your posts are such entertaining Fail! Haha! :D Bonus points for thinking believing it thought, it makes the crazy that much more entertaining...lol :D

LOL, it's OK 'Fail, I still love you posting here, don't worry about them. Did you catch the Chicago nightly a couple nights back? Red tarp, haven't seen that color before, usually they're black or blue. You think maybe they're color coding according to gang affiliation?

It really takes quite something to get your conservative kin to withhold their bluster, but you never disappoint. Keep complaining that you can't say what you want about them blacks because of the moderation, I'm sure they all know what you're talking about.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
It really takes quite something to get your conservative kin to withhold their bluster, but you never disappoint.

Just doing my part! :D

Keep complaining that you can't say what you want about them blacks because of the moderation, I'm sure they all know what you're talking about.

Well, I've been vacationed before for simply pointing out Reality, so clearly, some of them do not like Reality being pointed out. It's just as simple statement of fact. Have you made progress on that btw? You were very interested in me expressing Reality a few days ago, almost like, you had an agenda for me doing so? First you failed in that (not surprising 'Fail), and so far I've seen nothing on the Reality post relaxation. You haven't Failed again have you? Jesus it's like constant...

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Just doing my part! :D

Well, I've been vacationed before for simply pointing out Reality, so clearly, some of them do not like Reality being pointed out. It's just as simple statement of fact. Have you made progress on that btw? You were very interested in me expressing Reality a few days ago, almost like, you had an agenda for me doing so? First you failed in that (not surprising 'Fail), and so far I've seen nothing on the Reality post relaxation. You haven't Failed again have you? Jesus it's like constant...

You should discuss the agenda concerning you further with the conservative brain trust here, I'm sure one of the lot will figure it out sooner or later.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
You should discuss the agenda concerning you further with the conservative brain trust here, I'm sure one of the lot will figure it out sooner or later.

So, more Fail? :( Damn I was hoping for more allowance of Reality but I guess not, oh well. Back to the normal AgentFail I guess...lol... :D

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
No, it really is absolutely revealing how much conservatism is willing to apologize for the living stormfront tropes adopted as their own. As to the prime influence of race on american politics, it can't be more clear which ideology is responsible for it when the guy who just blames everything on them mexicans & kenyan muslims & such gets the enthusiastic support he does. So it makes complete sense why it's in you & party's self-interest to embrace that as business as usual, eg make every excuse necessary for them because of what they provide in turn.

SNIP
The "living stormfront tropes" such as Christmas.

And yet you don't understand why I sadly wonder what broke you.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
The "living stormfront tropes" such as Christmas.

And yet you don't understand why I sadly wonder what broke you.

No, the living stormfront tropes such as chucky et al, which I'm sure you've noticed in on the conservative do-not-attack list.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999

So, still 'Fail on that too? My god man, how do you live with being such an AgentFailure?

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
after reading this thread, I am absolutely convinced that agent00f is nothing more than a badly written trollbot. It just randomly picks words and sentences and strings them together to appear like a douchebag human is writing them.

I'm sure more proof will appear after posting this.

Reactions: Puffnstuff

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
after reading this thread, I am absolutely convinced that agent00f is nothing more than a badly written trollbot. It just randomly picks words and sentences and strings them together to appear like a douchebag human is writing them.

It's funny you say this, I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. I don't know if I'd mind though, whoever created it is providing entertainment for us with little time spent on input, it seems worth it given the lulz benefit. :D

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
It's funny you say this, I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. I don't know if I'd mind though, whoever created it is providing entertainment for us with little time spent on input, it seems worth it given the lulz benefit. :D
You have to be careful about messing with agenttroll00fail, a certain member may ask if you've had a stroke.

Always kind of these sorts to prove they're still seeking cognition to develop beyond a simple trope.

Ironic, yet fitting that their kin with similar history of trite posts feels compelled to join them in solidarity.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
Always kind of these sorts to prove they're still seeking cognition to develop beyond a simple trope.
right here is the perfect example.

see the randomly gathered words to create a sentence but it lacks focus, order and proper grammar. It's a badly coded bot that tries to create relevant replies but instead creates hilarity due to a lack of human input.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
right here is the perfect example.

see the randomly gathered words to create a sentence but it lacks focus, order and proper grammar. It's a badly coded bot that tries to create relevant replies but instead creates hilarity due to a lack of human input.

Rather smart bot to put you in your place with a single sentence:

Ironic, yet fitting that their kin with similar history of trite posts feels compelled to join them in solidarity.