Christmas is White Supremacy in Action

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
The important observation here is whether Blue_Max & friends think it's a bad thing. Personally I've been pointing out that it's par for course with conservatism.

Who knew I was surrounded at home here by so many conservatives?! LOL yet another AgentFail...lawdy 2017 is going great so far! :D

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Who knew I was surrounded at home here by so many conservatives?! LOL yet another AgentFail...lawdy 2017 is going great so far! :D

Be pleased to know that you've got plenty of folks here who relate to you far more than them libtards.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
Please, I provide tax dollars and examples how not to have your property look like a disaster. And I laugh at the entertainment you provide. Don't hold such a low opinion of yourself. You're not just a comedian trying to convince people of your caricature of life, you're an entire forums AgentFail. Have pride man! If not some southern Billy Bob pride that you can't stand because he was actually right, then at least...well...you've created your mental reality, conjure up something - whatever - you need to keep going.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Please, I provide tax dollars and examples how not to have your property look like a disaster. And I laugh at the entertainment you provide. Don't hold such a low opinion of yourself. You're not just a comedian trying to convince people of your caricature of life, you're an entire forums AgentFail. Have pride man! If not some southern Billy Bob pride that you can't stand because he was actually right, then at least...well...you've created your mental reality, conjure up something - whatever - you need to keep going.

That's lot of mouthy words to say nothing.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
That's lot of mouthy words to say nothing.

I can't help it you've failed to provide good 'Fail? Rest up, dream of Billy, later today maybe pop back on and give us some gold. Only you (well OK, there are other winnars here but right now you're my fav) can send us into the weekend with a laugh at the crazy! It's a big responsibility but I know you're up for it. Dream 'Fail, dream of Billy laughing at you and the rage you felt. Yes...yes....let the hate flow through you... (even the Sith Lord wants you to entertain)

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Do you ever have any connection whatsoever to real life?

Seems to me that getting confused by terms like self-avowed and relating to milo or chucky go hand in hand.

I can't help it you've failed to provide good 'Fail? Rest up, dream of Billy, later today maybe pop back on and give us some gold. Only you (well OK, there are other winnars here but right now you're my fav) can send us into the weekend with a laugh at the crazy! It's a big responsibility but I know you're up for it. Dream 'Fail, dream of Billy laughing at you and the rage you felt. Yes...yes....let the hate flow through you... (even the Sith Lord wants you to entertain)

How trite.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Any day now, based upon the context of agent's conversations here, I expect to see him declare the vanilla ice cream cone to be racist even if its been dipped in chocolate. Perish the thought that if you place it in a bowl covered by chocolate and peanuts it will still primarily be vanilla ice cream making it racist. Geez now I want a peanut buster parfait. That will be followed by his declaration that the banana split is just racism with a new face. Oh man, why did the sonic drop them from the menu?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Any day now, based upon the context of agent's conversations here, I expect to see him declare the vanilla ice cream cone to be racist even if its been dipped in chocolate. Perish the thought that if you place it in a bowl covered by chocolate and peanuts it will still primarily be vanilla ice cream making it racist. Geez now I want a peanut buster parfait. That will be followed by his declaration that the banana split is just racism with a new face. Oh man, why did the sonic drop them from the menu?

Not a smart move to agree with Blue_Max given the particulars here.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Not a smart move to agree with Blue_Max given the particulars here.
Brother your views are laced with ethical relativism based upon the psychological egoism you push in every single post you make. I on the other hand love nice people and I don't give two cents about what your ethnicity is as my moral imperative is to treat all people equally.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Brother your views are laced with ethical relativism based upon the psychological egoism you push in every single post you make. I on the other hand love nice people and I don't give two cents about what your ethnicity is as my moral imperative is to treat all people equally.

Almost cruel that even proud majestic chucky feels neutered to the point that he can't teach you a proper lesson in white power.

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
^^ Remember folks, accept the Progressive movement in your heart or be punished for the transgressions of the world.
For only the Progressives are good and moral, all others are (...somehow) the cause of all the world's ills.

(For the sane, we can see that your policies are poison. Not only do they slowly kill off any civilization it infects, it allies itself with the most dangerous people on earth, ushering in the collapse of civilization all the sooner, which I swear must be their goal. Fly in the ointment, geniuses; when the world is covered in your... favorite allies *cough*, you won't be able to dislodge them to put your own rules into play anymore - you'll be subject to their rules. Like the women of France, Germany and Sweden today.)

Reactions: AnonymouseUser

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
^^ Remember folks, accept the Progressive movement in your heart or be punished for the transgressions of the world.
For only the Progressives are good and moral, all others are (...somehow) the cause of all the world's ills.

(For the sane, we can see that your policies are poison. Not only do they slowly kill off any civilization it infects, it allies itself with the most dangerous people on earth, ushering in the collapse of civilization all the sooner, which I swear must be their goal. Fly in the ointment, geniuses; when the world is covered in your... favorite allies *cough*, you won't be able to dislodge them to put your own rules into play anymore - you'll be subject to their rules. Like the women of France, Germany and Sweden today.)

Just wondering if you've decided whether a bad thing to be so comfortable with racists?

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
Just wondering if you've decided whether a bad thing to be so comfortable with racists?

Your accusation of "racist" means nothing.

Nothing.

Why? Because you've used it so loosely to cover anyone whose entire political/social/sexual alignment don't match perfectly to yours.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Your accusation of "racist" means nothing.

Nothing.

Why? Because you've used it so loosely to cover anyone whose entire political/social/sexual alignment don't match perfectly to yours.

Guess it figures you're still stuck on what self-avowed means. Maybe that's why you still attend that klan meetup thinking it's a dressup party.

Roflmouth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2015
Guess it figures you're still stuck on what self-avowed means. Maybe that's why you still attend that klan meetup thinking it's a dressup party.

Whereas, you have no doubts about the purpose of the Klan meetings you regularly attend :)

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011

Publicly call opponent 'stupid'........ check!
Publicly call opponent 'racist'........ check!
Publicly associate opponent with universally-despised group? ....check!

14677469_1689551617958130_8224435692608946176_n.jpg

Nov 25, 2013

Given that he's Canadian he's more likely thinking of starting his own branch of the "Soldiers of Odin".

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
I think it's pretty revealing that "particular life experience" is ostensibly required to result in someone like me, but someone like chucky is just american as apple pie.

I don't think you particularly enjoy how much mileage I get out of you, to the extent that you've entirely stopped posting all those opinions about underclass minorities. After all, those are evidently a great source of that white pride, which pretty much defines your sort's character.
Not to result in "someone like you", but for your change. You were always far left (which is fine) but now you've become a raging racist. And no, I wouldn't say that chucky is as "american as apple pie". He's just baiting you, but he's saying some pretty evil things in that pursuit, which I believe is wrong. But he's not expressing that sentiment in every single thread, as THE reason for everything that happens. You're coming far closer to that single-minded pursuit of one cause (racist conservatives) being responsible for every possible problem. Although I will grant that you aren't saying evil things, just stupid things. Given a choice, I'll take stupid over evil, but both are pretty low on my list.