Chris Rock Awesome at MSG last night

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Saw Chris last night at the WaMu theatre at MSG. He had a freaking 2 hour long set. My face muscles were sore by the time I left, I had a pain in my stomach and a bad ass headache. Laughter = best medicine. 2 hours continuous laughter = overdose. He delivered 99% new material, and the 1% recycled wasn't verbatim but very similar to previous material.

He didn't even take a drink of water. One of the great stand ups. If you can catch him on tour it's so worth it.

I'd post some of his jokes below but 1) he'd probably sue me, and 2) it just wouldn't be nearly as funny. Hopefully this show will make it to an HBO special. Far better than his last appearance in Never Scared which wasn't his best IMO.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: sirjonk
I'd post some of his jokes below but 1) he'd probably sue me, and 2) it just wouldn't be nearly as funny. Hopefully this show will make it to an HBO special. Far better than his last appearance in Never Scared which wasn't his best IMO.

You're not posting his jokes because you don't remember any of it.

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
Originally posted by: zinfamous
Originally posted by: Flash1969
The words "Chris Rock" and "awesome" should never be used in the same sentence.

Dane Cook fan?

lame cook sucks. i didnt even crack a smile while listening to his latest cd. good thing i didnt pay for it