Chris Perry for the Heisman!

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
With a poor performance tonight by Jason White, hail Chris Perry for the Heisman!:)

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Lyfer
With a poor performance tonight by Jason White, hail Chris Perry for the Heisman!:)

Hells yes. Man he rocked the house at the OSU game.

austin316

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
while I would love to see Chris Perry win it, I still think Jason White has it in the bag for a couple of reasons.

1. He had an amazing season 3600+ yards, 40!!! TD, only 8 picks.

2. Fitzgerald, even playing for a sub-par team, could have locked it up with a good performance against Miami, but instead, he got rocked.

3. Eli Manning, three losses is one too many for a quarterback.

4. C. Perry. In their two losses, he was shutdown. Same thing happened to Larry Johnson.

5. 10% of the voters already turned in their ballots, with prolly like 90% of those being for White.

Lyfer

Diamond Member
May 28, 2003
Originally posted by: austin316
while I would love to see Chris Perry win it, I still think Jason White has it in the bag for a couple of reasons.

1. He had an amazing season 3600+ yards, 40!!! TD, only 8 picks.

2. Fitzgerald, even playing for a sub-par team, could have locked it up with a good performance against Miami, but instead, he got rocked.

3. Eli Manning, three losses is one too many for a quarterback.

4. C. Perry. In their two losses, he was shutdown. Same thing happened to Larry Johnson.

5. 10% of the voters already turned in their ballots, with prolly like 90% of those being for White.

Say it aint so:(.