Chocolate City No More

Deudalus

Golden Member
Jan 16, 2005
Mitch Landrieu just won the New Orleans Mayoral race in the primary.

Landrieu looks to have gotten 64% of the vote despite 3 other people splitting the vote with him.

The black candidate is at 15%. The black candidate didn't get 20% of his own district.

This is the earliest victory call in decades. It is early on in the PRIMARY night and he is already called the landslide winner.

Thoughts?

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
I had no idea who he was, what party he was, or race he was, etc. Was just trying to make Moonie afraid.
Living down to your Nom de Web?

edit: A wild-ass guess based on his name and the most rudimentary knowledge of national politics would have given you his probable political affiliation...

Last edited:

Fear No Evil

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2008
Living down to your Nom de Web?

edit: A wild-ass guess based on his name and the most rudimentary knowledge of national politics would have given you his probable political affiliation...

I didn't CARE what his party affiliation was. I just wanted Moonie to know that whomever is going to be Moonie's worst nightmare.. Hopefully giving him sleepless nights.. further feeding his self hatred.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Mitch Landrieu just won the New Orleans Mayoral race in the primary.

Landrieu looks to have gotten 64% of the vote despite 3 other people splitting the vote with him.

The black candidate is at 15%. The black candidate didn't get 20% of his own district.

This is the earliest victory call in decades. It is early on in the PRIMARY night and he is already called the landslide winner.

Thoughts?

You have to hit bottom before you can rise again.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
I didn't CARE what his party affiliation was. I just wanted Moonie to know that whomever is going to be Moonie's worst nightmare.. Hopefully giving him sleepless nights.. further feeding his self hatred.
Thank you. It's really rare to find such an frank confession to blatant trolling.