Child Carjackers

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Child Carjackers: Young Boys Accused Of Attempted Robbery With Loaded Gun

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Two boys, ages 7 and 11, are accused of trying to rob a woman with a loaded gun, police said Sunday.
The boys tried to carjack a 22-year-old woman who was in her family's truck waiting for her parents in a church parking lot, Portland police said in a statement.

Ami Garrett, of southeast Portland, told officers that when the boys approached her, the younger boy told the older boy to "show her your piece."

The woman said that when she refused to give them her vehicle, they demanded cash and her phone. She said that as she drove away, she saw the 11-year-old boy pull a gun from his pocket.

The boys were apprehended in the parking lot by officers responding to reports of children with guns. Police said they recovered a loaded .22 caliber handgun from the older boy's pockets.

Detectives were investigating how the boys obtained a gun. Because of their age, the boys could not be taken into custody at a juvenile detention center, so they were returned to their families, police said.

The 11-year-old tried to escape his parents' house but was quickly caught by officers and returned to his parents.

Police planned to give the case to the juvenile court.

Sauce

7 and 11....
"show her your piece"....what the fu..?
These kids probably cant even see over the steering wheel.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Those particular kids should just be executed now to save trouble. They will end up hurting or killing someone.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Those particular kids should just be executed now to save trouble. They will end up hurting or killing someone.
7 y/o might not really even know any better. For all we know he might not have even wanted to participate. The 11 y/o is obviously a problem though.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Detectives were investigating how the boys obtained a gun. Because of their age, the boys could not be taken into custody at a juvenile detention center

Arrest the parents. Criminal child neglect, endangerment?

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
a little kid with a gun would scare the shit out of me more than a adult mugger

I can tell you from experience it is not a fun thing to go through. Of course the kids I was dealing with were smart enough to ditch the gun before the police showed up.

ichy

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2006

I prefer the term "euthanasia" when they're that age. It's not necessarily their fault, just like a rabid dog isn't at fault for catching rabies, but they're still too dangerous to keep around.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Agreed, although at that age I don't think they are necessarily ruined for life. I do think they should probably be banned from playing GTA though.

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000

Yeah, that's pretty damn scary to me too. I can try to reason with an adult carjacker. I'm not going to get anywhere with a kid.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
No, what they need and probably have never gotten is a good spanking. :colbert:

Spanking really is overrated. If you had kids you would know that. There are cases where it is fitting but most parents that use that as a method of punishment go overboard with it. And I do mean most.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Spanking really is overrated. If you had kids you would know that. There are cases where it is fitting but most parents that use that as a method of punishment go overboard with it. And I do mean most.

agreed. spanking is a very usefull tool. but it is to be used at the right occasion. You use it for everything and the kids won't learn but if you don't use it at all they don't either.

I can count the number of times i have used it on my kids. i bet under 10 times for my son and 5 for my daughter.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
It gets worse.
See, in a couple years something like this would happen instead:

Teens Ask for Smoke, Kill Woman When She Replies "Get a Job"
Police say three teens charged in the fatal shooting of a western Pennsylvania woman targeted her after she told them to "get a job" when she saw them trying to bum a cigarette off her boyfriend. Beaver Falls police have charged 14-year-olds Todavia Cleckley and Marcus Velasquez and Kyle Goosby Jr., 13, with criminal homicide and other charges in Saturday's shooting of Kayla Peterson, 22. She was shot at about 3:30 p.m. that day and died in a Pittsburgh hospital two hours later.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010

Reading your wacky truther-chinese traitor posts you weren't spanked nearly enough.