Chicks like to race too...

Lozer

Banned
Aug 18, 2000
So im at a stoplight and in my rearview mirror i see this Civic Si coming up, so i give it a rev, then i hear the coffe can rev from the Si, well it finally pulls up and when i looked it was this chick (kinda cute) i look at her and she smiles. She continues to rev her 4-banger so I let her hear some of the 6. light turns green, boom im out like rocket, kept up for a second then she gave up. Rice girls rule, but im thinking it was prolly her boyfriends car.

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
No ! Have we switched to Italian ? Not that I believe Lozer is able to speak Italian BTW ;)

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
6 cylinder Integra? OK, now you have gone completly over the deep end. That's OK though, I'll race you with my bone stock Nissan 200SX, you know, the one that comes stock with the legendary Nissan 350ci V8.

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
I'll have to back up Lozer here. His Integra IS 6 cylinder.

The car is his invention therefor it's his right to put in any engine he wants to. Doesn't matter anyway cuz the car is existing in his mind only ;)

BiB

Banned
Jul 14, 2000
Actually guys, some Type-R's have more cylinders, if you're lucky the engineers put an extra one in. In fact mine has 6 and a half cylinders, plus I've overclocked the valves I'm pushing just shy of 35 valves right now PER cylinder, and I'm not even kidding.

BiB

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
hell, my accord was made in co-operation with dodge, honda gets to put the v-10 in my car and dodge gets to learn about vtec from honda

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
LOL! Sigh...why does he keep posting? I can beat his 6 Cylinder Type-R with a Yugo...because his car doesn't exist! I'm not one to make fun...but come on...you're looking like a spoiled rich kid who knows absolutely jack sh*t about cars.

Just to be nice to Lozer, next time you race, if you wanna go REALLLY fast...put it into reverse, keep your foot on the gas....rev it 8,000rpm, and slam it into first. Unbelievable torque:p

Paul

BiB

Banned
Jul 14, 2000
Actually a good way to go fast is for Lozer to sit in his front seat in front of a sealed garbage can of highly flammable fuel, take a fuse to the tank and light it. If he manages to drop the clutch at the exact moment the tank of fuel goes off he might fly into the sky.

BiB

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
<he might fly into the sky.> To the moon hopefully cuz there are no puters to post from. ;)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
There are computers there.They are made by a joint venture between Cyrix, NASA, Honda(Acura), and a whole lotta crak dealers.They are 10Ghz per cylinder and have 64 vavles on each meg of ram.

Psychoholic

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

<< then i hear the coffe can rev from the Si >>

Real racers have real exhaust systems not some POS noisemaker!!!

<< kept up for a second then she gave up. >>

So that would give her a 12.22 1/4 mile time right Lozer??? Are you related to Gomer Pyle by any chance???

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
C'mon down to St.Louis, Lozer, and we'll see who's bad! Can you handle my Subaru Type-R wagon?

nickdakick

Platinum Member
Jun 27, 2000
This sould be a steamboat race with Lozer newly acquired Acura Type-R, riced up steamboat. Yeah, I'd like to see that

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Hey guys, Lozer is 31337, don't mess with 1337/\/355 or you'll be ground to shreds in a race...no joke. He really has a Type R...honestly I just that &quot;Type R&quot; means it can only go in Reverse...therefore, he is the 31337 BACKWARDS racer! Mothers lock up your backwards racing daughters...cuz LOZER is on the prowl with his riced out Toyota Carolla with a &quot;Type R&quot; sticker!

2 words folks...ZOOM ZOOM!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Killbat, do you really have a Type R? Or are you kidding? Subaru does have a Type R Impreza WRX...it seriously kicks ass, but isn't available in the states :|

BiB

Banned
Jul 14, 2000
werk I think he's joking - but he ain't S*iting you; thats for Lozer to do!

BiB

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
LMAO, too funny. Just wait till I put my 0.001 liter engine on my razor scooter. I'll be burning Type R's like there's no tomorrow!

BTW, Subaru has Type STi, not Type R. :)