Cheez moved out to wilderness, then got free housing, & going back to Wilderness

Page 80 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jul 27, 2020
36 views... like I said, ain't doin' a whole lot.
You have to THINK like a paranoid person. First thing his follower will do is to download the video, lest they be interrupted in the midst of viewing it and then get a 404 error from YT because the gubment does not want anyone to know the truth!

And then the video is dispersed via secure encrypted flash drives to everyone who is part of the underground movement "The truth is out there!".

• Haha
Reactions: Captante and Pohemi

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
You have to THINK like a paranoid person. First thing his follower will do is to download the video, lest they be interrupted in the midst of viewing it and then get a 404 error from YT because the gubment does not want anyone to know the truth!

And then the video is dispersed via secure encrypted flash drives to everyone who is part of the underground movement "The truth is out there!".
Hm, I suppose I could test it, but I'd think downloading it would probably still trigger as a "view" on it.
There's a reason that they can hold you against your will for treatment!
Yeah, but at the time he probably wasn't presenting an obvious danger to himself or others. I definitely won't be surprised if we do end up seeing a news article about him.

Reactions: WelshBloke

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Smoke that blows downward has nothing to do with wind or air pressure. It's the worm creatures.

AdamK47

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's good to see his shed still standing with all the strong storms that blew through recently.