Cheez moved out to wilderness, then got free housing, & going back to Wilderness

Page 72 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Looks like Cheez's last video upload was 6 months ago.

I wonder if Jesus finally let the demons get him? No more Cheezus adventures?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

More likely social-services sent in the boys in the white suits with the human-size butterfly nets!

Reactions: nakedfrog

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
His setup was/is really not ideal either. I don't even know how he is sustaining himself since he seems to just buy stuff, with what money, I don't know. He's not growing anything or even generating his own power without need for gas. Not owning the land does not help either, they can kick him out at a moment's notice. He was really better off sticking with the social housing he had and use that time to figure out a source of income to buy land.

I'm looking at moving off grid myself eventually, but it's not something you can just do at a moment's notice, it takes a lot of prep work and you need a source of income to actually make the switch even once everything is built. The bills are way lower, but there are still some. In my case I still will want money for hobbies too. Want to actually be able to do stuff out there not just sit in and do nothing.

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Someone who lives nearby should go check on him, and post the youtube video. ;)

Kidding aside, I would do this, if I were nearby... then would just need a rabies vaccination, a cross, holy water, and a trap with some cheese in it.

Insects as food seems to be drifting out there, I've never met anyone in the midwest that wouldn't rather have a buck fiffy McDouble burger.

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
lol, imagine if this guy Cheez was just trolling us.

In reality he is a millionaire who owns a condo in NYC and drives a lambo.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Where they run into Salty Nuts, Torn Mind, and bobbobbob, and together they decide to conquer the world. ;)
You won't find me in a bar. Mainly because I am chicken...but also...I don't spending money on frivolous things...and too egotistical to sip alcohol. I would rather read Vogue or Vanity Fair than deal with alcohol. ;)

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Awww... WTF. Don't tell me you've gone weird while I've been away as well!

Dude, that guy has comprehension problems! He doesn't understand anything that happens outside of his immediate surroundings.

I guess you HAVE been away for a while. :D

a taste

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You won't find me in a bar. Mainly because I am chicken...but also...I don't spending money on frivolous things...and too egotistical to sip alcohol. I would rather read Vogue or Vanity Fair than deal with alcohol. ;)
What's scary about a bar? You don't have to go to a dodgy one!
Take a book and get a beer and a bowl of fries and watch the world go by!