Cheesecake Factory

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Ok, so I have to go tonight to the Cheesecake Factory. How expensive is this place? And is it any good. I hate cheesecake yuck. But I know they have other stuff. Really, how much is this going to end up costing me??

Tob

UPDATE!!!

I just got back. For those who said that I should be banned because I dont like cheescake. Well I had the choclate chip cookie dough cheescake and it was dang good.

For those keeping score it was $53 and change for two of us. Included two pasta dishes and a Bruchetta ap. Also 18% grat included.

Verdict: Good for a few times a year thing but not a "lets just go out" date. Best thing is that the one in Atlanta is next to the ESPNzone so we got to go to the arcade afterwards!!!!

8/10

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
it is a very nice place. the meals are a very good price too. 15 bucks/person + tip should be good unless you want steak or something.

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Ok 18 is pretty bad, but not as bad as I expected. Anyone been to the one in Buckhead?

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
they give you pretty good portions. The food is pretty good. I like their salads and pastas. Their double cheeseburger (which i think is 12ish) is a monster.

I like cheesecake, i like their cheesecake, i just don't like paying 8 bucks a slice ;)

newbiepcuser

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Brainonska511
Cheesecake Factory from what I remember was expensive for mediocre food.

Same price as most chain resturants these days, and the food got worse. Its all pre prep now a days cause the massive crowds they get. It was pretty good back then. I remember when there was only one in Orange County, Ca. Food was worth the wait back then.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Tobolo
Ok 18 is pretty bad, but not as bad as I expected. Anyone been to the one in Buckhead?

Man. It's pretty good there... enjoy it?

CtK

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2001
Cheesecake Factory is awesome. They are a little bit more expensive than other similar restaurants but their portions are prob a third or more bigger.
You can ask for lunch portions and it will be cheaper.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
The best thing I can say about the cheesecake factory is that they give you lots of food. I always feel like I got my money's worth. :)

Plus, the food is good and the cheesecake def. isn't bad if you like it! :)

: ) Amanda

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: KeithTalent
Cheesecake Factory is a terrible waste of time and money IMO. Any restaurant that purposely makes people wait to give the illusion of popularity is one I can do without:

http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=22218&st=
The longest I've ever waited at the Cheesecake Factory is 1 hour 45 minutes. It was Mother's Day, though, so I could understand. If they made it bigger, as that thread suggests, it would probably still be just as packed.

: ) Amanda

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
Food is $10 - $18 per entree

Coke/Iced tea = $2.50

Slice of cheesecake = $6-$8

Speciality mixed drinks are $6-9

You aint walking out for under $50 for two.

I find there food bland and crappy. Why? Well there menu has more than 100 items on it and when cooking its hard to specialize in anything great! Food is mediocre, but its never bad so like Mickey D's you will always walk out having your basic expectations met.

SupaDupaCheez

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Originally posted by: Brainonska511
Cheesecake Factory from what I remember was expensive for mediocre food.

I would have to agree. I had the BBQ Chicken Pizza and it was Ok but not great. Also had the Carrot Cake which was very dry (carrot cake should NEVER be dry tasting).