Cheese rant!

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
O.K., here's a potentially stupid question. How come Burger King charges .40 for a lousy piece of cheese? If you order a regular BK Big Fish, it's $2.39 (or however much it happens to cost in your part of the world). But if you order it with cheese, it's $2.79!!! .40 for a little 4" square of cheese!!! That's highway robbery!!!
You can buy a whole d*mn package of cheese for less than the cost of the sandwich!!! Burger King, and all the other fast food places are making a killing just on the cheese they put on their sandwiches.

O.K., end of rant. -kd5-

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Do this, I used to get away with this all the time when burgers were on sale for $.29 but cheeseburgers were not.

Pick dumbest/newest/sleepiest/drugged out looking one.
Clerk: Welcome to McDonalds what can I get you?
Windogg: I'd like two hamburgers with extra pickles, extra cheese, and extra onions.
Clerk: Sure, that will be $.65 please.

SCORE!!!!!

Windogg

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
kduncan5

Damn ,now I'm hungry for a BK fish sandwaich! I shouldn't have stopped in here.

Oh well,I'm on my way.;)

Viperoni

Lifer
Jan 4, 2000
I can see it now;

Millions of kduncan's will be smuggling kraft singles cheese slices into their favourite restaurants. The restaurants will go bank-rupt and then everybody'll have to eat their wives/girlfriends.

:D

WHAT WILL THE WORLD COME TOO???

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
viperoni, if i read the post correctly, the world will come often.

man... that was bad too...

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Big fish = yumm. I had one for dinner last night. Fscking shake machine was broken though.