Chatter On With Aniti-Bush .... He will be Re-Elected

Nick63

Jan 11, 2000
I read the minutia in the posts here with the anti-Bush crowd hoping something might get him. To cut to the chase he will be the president till '08.

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
Nick, we'll look for you in the fullness of time. Meanwhile, why don't you make your prediction your signature until after the election?

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Well, since it is a given he will be re-elected, why don't we just do away with elections and just coronate him now?

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Nick63? Did you fall down and hit your head? Or have you scryed the future by peeking at your own ass in the mirror? :)

privatebreyer

Nov 28, 2002
Well considering all the democratic canidates are either Flaming Liberal, puppets, or "Bush-Lites", I can't see any democrat up there that democrats can all stand behind. And since the nation is about 50-50 as it is, democrats are going to need all there 50 singing the same tune.

Its not looking good for them.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Nick63
The Oracle told me..."He's The One"

Did you have to travel to the machine city and lay down a few EMPs before they would tell you the future?

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Just because most people aren't ignorant enough to be pro-bush, doesn't mean they have to be labeled as anti-bush. :)

Nick63

Jan 11, 2000
I find the majority of the critical assesments of Bush and his policies in the posts in this forum to be products of an "anti-Bush crowd." While it is likely true some here are not anti-Bush in their criticism the "label" fits most. Of course, I was not referring to you Jjsole.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: privatebreyer
Well considering all the democratic canidates are either Flaming Liberal, puppets, or "Bush-Lites", I can't see any democrat up there that democrats can all stand behind. And since the nation is about 50-50 as it is, democrats are going to need all there 50 singing the same tune.

Its not looking good for them.
Sorry Gomer, the only Bush-lite is the one in the White House today (tastes great, less filling). Bush-lite isn't half the President Bush Sr. was, and that's not setting the bar terribly high.

Re. Nick63: Do Not Feed the Trolls.

Nick63

Jan 11, 2000
Bowfinger wrote:
"Re. Nick63: Do Not Feed the Trolls."

I have been a poster and user of Anands forums for quite a while and have never been called a troll and have never been one. This may have been my first post to the Politics forum and I do not seek trouble with the mods or any individuals including you Bowfinger. Being called a troll is serious in my book. If I have come across this way I am sorry. After reading so many of the posts in the list I wanted to bypass being called ignorant and stupid by what I perceive as the anti-Bush crowd because from what I read that is what is typically said or implied about those who defend a number of his controversial decisions and positions. I did realize some would not like what I posted, but I don't think it is improper to cut to the chase and get to the issue that uderlies a great deal of the debate here, and that is whether or not Bush is a capable President and whether the current political/econmic enviroment is forming into one which makes his re-election likely. I think that Bush will be re-elected.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Honestly, if the economy makes a decent turnaround, he'll be back in office.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
The odds always favor the incumbent so this is no great revelation. Unoess there is some catostrophic downturn in the economies alleged recovery or Iraq beomes a bigger mess than it already is It doesn't look good for the non descript Dem Candidates running.

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
As things stand today I have to agree with Nick. With the direction that the economy is apparently going (up) and the current Dem offerings penchant for foot in mouth disease I think GWB's reelection is very likely and won't even be close.