Charlie's Angels! :)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
:)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shall be seeing this one. Just saw that trailer with Windows Media Player 7 and all I can say is DAYM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Cameron Diaz was looking quite............edible ;)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
I would rather take my own life in a slow and painful manner, if only because that little dumpy chick (whats her name from ET) is so not up to par with the other ones its totally ruins the movie. If I want to see someone like her I'll walk outside, thank you very much.

As for the other two, yum, but she ruins it....damn what is her name again...Carry something or rather....grr..drew barrymore thats it.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
I like Drew Barrymore. Looks like she lost some weight...I dunno why I like her...I think it's cause I know someone with those exact same pouty lips...well virtually they have the same face, except the girl I know is a brunette. Oh so cute:)

Paul

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
You like her because, unlike the other two hotties, drew barrymore is an average looking woman and thus your chances of scoring somebody who looks as good as her are much higher than somebody who looks like Lucy Lou!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< I would rather take my own life in a slow and painful manner, if only because that little dumpy chick (whats her name from ET) is so not up to par with the other ones its totally ruins the movie. >>

WTF?? I think that Drew Barrymore is quite cute

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Drew Barrymore is a sexy woman.

Cameron Diaz looks like she could bruise you with her hip bones. Ouch!

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Cameron does need a little more meat.

Drew's just not got much going beyond a &quot;cuteness&quot;. She is cute like a puppy dog but lets face it, her body is nothing to write poetry about and her face is not one you'd dream about. Holly wood has much hotter (and less annoying) women!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< She is cute like a puppy dog but lets face it, her body is nothing to write poetry about and her face is not one you'd dream about. >>

Damn you're a picky dude. So what if her body isn't PERFECT. How many REAL women do you know that have PERFECT bodies?:|

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Okay, skoorb, I'll give you that. We agree. (on the Cameron needs meat thing.)

How about Daisy Fuentes? I think besides being an airhead, she is awesome looking. If there was a way for me to look like her, I might do it.

Most of the women I think are hot are usually pretty curvy, and that means having a little 'meat'.

????

prodigy

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< How many REAL women do you know that have PERFECT bodies? >>

Girls that work out do. (No, I'm not talking about Chyna from the WWF). Not girls that could be mistaken for men, but the ones with the toned muscle.

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
any minute now Dennil is going to post one of his famous links of someone with a little meat on their bones.......and we will all retire to our respective corners.....and vomit

But! Maybe the Wombat has cured him of posting those attrocities? Can we be so lucky?

kassy

Sep 13, 2000
There is something about Cameron Diaz and Lucy Lu that says :
Bonking would sound like throwing stones into a bath tub....
hehe must be dem bones...
But then I am not a male ;) so my opinion doesnt count. :p

radiocore

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2000
i'm actually really looking forward to this movie...3 girls that i enjoy and plus bill murray to boot!! ;)