chappelle- on now

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Yet another wednesday night. yet another new chappelle thread... 30 minutes away!

edited spelling of Chappelle.. I should know better! Thanks M4H :)

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
You'd think since this show has been on regularly for over a year and a half, we wouldn't need a new thread for every damn episode.

Of course it's no different with OC, <insert which 'reality' show is 'in' at the moment>, 24, etc. *sigh* oh well.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: pyonir
You'd think since this show has been on regularly for over a year and a half, we wouldn't need a new thread for every damn episode.

Of course it's no different with OC, <insert which 'reality' show is 'in' at the moment>, 24, etc. *sigh* oh well.

Yeah, I know, but you have too.. because the original thread will get hundreads & hundreds of posts and you just need to start fresh for each episode... :)

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: Darkstar757
someone pm a link to the ep after it goes off

thanks

My captures have been flakey at best recently.. I changed some settings and will try again tonight...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Originally posted by: aircooled

Yeah, I know, but you have too.. because the original thread will get hundreads & hundreds of posts and you just need to start fresh for each episode... :)

no. you really don't. but to each their own. I :heart: Chappelle

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: aircooled

no. you really don't. but to each their own. I :heart: Chappelle

hehe... at least it's not another Sunday night Simpsons thread ;)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

Of course it's no different with OC, <insert which 'reality' show is 'in' at the moment>,24, etc. *sigh* oh well.

:|