Change rap lyrics to proper English

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
They observe me rolling.
They are hating.
They attempt to apprehend me while traversing in a dirty manner.

Jahee

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2006
Originally posted by: child of wonder
They observe me rolling.
They are hating.
They attempt to apprehend me while traversing in a dirty manner.

You're misinterpreting the word dirty.. don't take it literally!

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
While the adjective "dirty," in this context, may not be used to construe a state of uncleanliness, I have attempted to merely transpose the word into my rendering of the lyrics while maintaining its original meaning.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
They observe me driving.
They are hating.
They attempt to apprehend me while traversing with illegalities.

Fixed.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
While the adjective "dirty," in this context, may not be used to construe a state of uncleanliness, I have attempted to merely transpose the word into my rendering of the lyrics while maintaining its original meaning.

Why would you translate "trying to catch me", and not translate "riding dirty". That makes no sense.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
"Trying to catch me" means exactly what it says while "riding dirty" is slang for something else.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
"Trying to catch me" means exactly what it says while "riding dirty" is slang for something else.

Okay, I see what you're doing. But for this to be even remotely fun, you should also be converting the slang to proper English.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I am having a hard time feelimg comfortable with this situation despite being aware of the fact that it is the result of your planning.
However, I am going to make everything alright with this Nixonesque scandal.

I am uncomfortable with the concept of fun when I am in this situation,
because I am shamed by the fact that you are constantly here with me to remind me of my predicament
But prepare yourself for when I will surprise you and change my methods as if I were a world renowned jazz drummer.

What could this be? Clearly, I think you are creating a deception. You are scheming against me and I call that SABOTAGE!

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Whattup nig** it's Black
remember me from way back?
we used to go to school together
man, I got your number from Heather
she said you sell guns, I got beef I wanna see what you got
and if I like it I'll cop

(Fifty)
Damm nig**, you hot
you talkin' like you tryin' to get a nig** knocked
what time is it? man, it's vckin' 4 O'clock
I shouldn't sell you sh1t, but Son, meet me on the block
I ain't got time to waste man, where this nig** at?
I'm in the Brown hooptie, there he go, I see 'em
pullin' up slow in the BM
I popped my trunk to show him what I'm workin' wit',
first I showed him the Teck
I told him Nig*** give these sh1ts respect
but you don't want this, Man
these shits is known to jam
this is a little smaller here,
and a little more common, 9 Millimeter Ruger
16 shots, hollow points will go through ya
and this? this here? this is a 12 gauge Mossburg kid,
two shots and you can wet like half a block
this sh1t here gets my d1ck hard,
it's a Calicko, it holds a Hundred shots
if you can't kill your beef with this you need to stop
c'mon, pick somethin' now nig**, you know it's hot

(Other Man)
Man, stop actin' like that nig**, just show me what you got

(Fifty)
aight, nig** look, I got Two 380's,
one black, one chrome, and 4 glocks
they all hold 21 shots
look, I done been through all my sh1t nig**,
so tell me what you want

(Other Man)
(Click clack)
It's hard to choose man, I think I'll take 'em all

(Fifty)
Oh, you gon' do me like that?
I got one more piece to show you, my Deringer,
I keep it in the small of my back
it's a two shot, it's chrome, my initials engraved in it

(shots ring off)
look at you now, you had to get it
your BM? I'm takin' it, sh1t, you don't need it
park it where I can watch it at and see if it got low jack
then take it to the chop shop to my Man Kojak
he gon' give me more cream so I can cop mo' gats
Joe and Duke came through, them nig*** copped two Tecks
said "Don't go by the gamblin' spot, that sh1t gon' get wet".

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
CUSTOMER
Hello my friend, It's me black. Do you remember me from high school? Our mutual acquaintence Heather provided me with your Phone number. Heather told me you are a purveyor of firearms. I have a conflict which I need to resolve with firearms so I would like to peruse your inventory to see if you have any specimens that will serve my needs.

Well Sir, the way you are speaking is quite out of line. I am concerned that you are trying get me in trouble with the authorities. What time is it, it seems to be 4 O'clock. I do not feel that I should agree to your request but I will anyways. Please meet me outside as promptly as possible because I do not have much time. Where is this gentlemen? I cannot wait for much longer. I am sitting in an old car, with a brown exterior. It is of poor quality. I see the gentlemen coming down the road in his fancy new BMW vehicle. When he got out of his vehicle I opened up the trunk to my car to show him some of the firearms he may be interested in. First I showed him The Intratec TEC-9 is a blowback-operated, semi-automatic 9mm Parabellum caliber firearm, classified by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms as a handgun. Some people really enjoys this handgun but in my opinion they are unreliable and the ammunition will often become stuck within the champer rendering the firearm unusable. I have a smaller handgun that is a 9 mm ruger. This is a common speciment which many people use. It will hold 16 rounds and using hollow point ammunition will cause maximum damage upon your intended target. This firearm here is a 12 gauge Mossberg. With two shots of this gun you can cover 1/2 of a typical city block of course I jest this is an exaggeration but you can see that it will cause much damage. This gun here is one of my favorites and really arouses me. The Calico firearms feature a top-mounted, helical-feed, high-capacity (50 or 100 round) magazine that ejects spent shells from a slot in the bottom, making a brass catcher more practical. I believe that if the calico is not sufficient to handle the conflict you had previously mention, you should most likely rethink your plan. So please Sir pick one of these options right now because they are all stolen and the authorities can be upon us very shortly.

CUSTOMER
Well Thank you for showing me your goods but I would appreciate it if you didn't rush me.

I have two .380 handguns available and they come in black or chrome finish. I also have 4 glock handguns and each one can hold 21 rounds of ammunition. That is all I have in my trunk right now so tell me sir, what would you like to purchase?

CUSTOMER
I don't think I can choose only one of your fine guns. Instead I think it would be best to purchase all of them.

Well Sir, I think you believe me to be a fool but I know what you are up to, your plan to set me up will not work. Instead I suggest you take a look at this one last firearm that I have failed to show you. Its a derringer with a stunning chrome finish and it holds 2 shots and features my initials engraved in it. I keep it right here in my pants.

I had to kill you and now I will take your BMW after I make sure it does not have a tracking device on it. I will drive your BMW to my friend who will disassemble it and sell the parts for profit. I will use the money he gives me for your car to buy more Firearms. My associates Joe and Duke came over and purchased two tec -9's and told me not to go gambling tonight because they would be shooting everyone.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
(Hello my friend, It's me black. Do you remember me from high school? Our mutual acquaintence Heather provided me with your Phone number. Heather told me you are a purveyor of firearms. I have a conflict which I need to resolve with firearms so I would like to peruse your inventory to see if you have any specimens that will serve my needs.)

Well Sir, the way you are speaking is quite out of line. I am concerned that you are trying get me in trouble with the authorities. What time is it, it seems to be 4 O'clock. I do not feel that I should agree to your request but I will anyways. Please meet me outside as promptly as possible because I do not have much time. Where is this gentlemen? I cannot wait for much longer. I am sitting in an old car, with a brown exterior. It is of poor quality. I see the gentlemen coming down the road in his fancy new BMW vehicle. When he got out of his vehicle I opened up the trunk to my car to show him some of the firearms he may be interested in. First I showed him

lol

NICE!

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Sounds like what happened to the Bible...looks like that didn't work out to well either :p

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
(Hello my friend, It's me black. Do you remember me from high school? Our mutual acquaintence Heather provided me with your Phone number. Heather told me you are a purveyor of firearms. I have a conflict which I need to resolve with firearms so I would like to peruse your inventory to see if you have any specimens that will serve my needs.)

Well Sir, the way you are speaking is quite out of line. I am concerned that you are trying get me in trouble with the authorities. What time is it, it seems to be 4 O'clock. I do not feel that I should agree to your request but I will anyways. Please meet me outside as promptly as possible because I do not have much time. Where is this gentlemen? I cannot wait for much longer. I am sitting in an old car, with a brown exterior. It is of poor quality. I see the gentlemen coming down the road in his fancy new BMW vehicle. When he got out of his vehicle I opened up the trunk to my car to show him some of the firearms he may be interested in. First I showed him

lol

NICE!

:D:thumbsup:

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
With an over abundance of drama in Long Beach, California
It's rather difficult being a canine known as "Snoop"
But I, by means unknown to myself
Continue to create fecal byproduct of the anus on a daily basis
With permission, I'd like to punt a small amount for the hooligans.
And garner financial compensation as I pass through with ease
The time is 2 o'clock AM and the social gathering remains lively
Because my mother is not home.
I have females in the foyer, copulating with one another
And they do not intend to depart until 6 o'clock AM
What would you do given this opportunity? But of course.
I have prophylactics on my person, as do my comrades.
So extinguish the lights and shut the doors
But we do not feel affection for these promiscuous females.
We intend to smoke 28.3495231 grams of marijuana in honor of this occasion
Gang memebers elevate, women of ill repute decend
while you followers of Oedipus oscillate between one state and the other.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Mwilding
I am having a hard time feelimg comfortable with this situation despite being aware of the fact that it is the result of your planning.
However, I am going to make everything alright with this Nixonesque scandal.

I am uncomfortable with the concept of fun when I am in this situation,
because I am shamed by the fact that you are constantly here with me to remind me of my predicament
But prepare yourself for when I will surprise you and change my methods as if I were a world renowned jazz drummer.

What could this be? Clearly, I think you are creating a deception. You are scheming against me and I call that SABOTAGE!

NICE!!!!

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: BatmanNate
With an over abundance of drama in Long Beach, California
It's rather difficult being a canine known as "Snoop"
But I, by means unknown to myself
Continue to create fecal byproduct of the anus on a daily basis
With permission, I'd like to punt a small amount for the hooligans.
And garner financial compensation as I pass through with ease
The time is 2 o'clock AM and the social gathering remains lively
Because my mother is not home.
I have females in the foyer, copulating with one another
And they do not intend to depart until 6 o'clock AM
What would you do given this opportunity? But of course.
I have prophylactics on my person, as do my comrades.
So extinguish the lights and shut the doors
But we do not feel affection for these promiscuous females.
We intend to smoke 28.3495231 grams of marijuana in honor of this occasion
Gang memebers elevate, women of ill repute decend
while you followers of Oedipus oscillate between one state and the other.

BRAVO!

BatmanNate

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I have finally managed to acquire some Seagram's gin, a respected label among the urban community.
Everyone expects to share in the spoils, but no one has offered to cover the cost.
This variety of unsavory conduct is not an uncommon occurence
Your need, sirs, of the gin is clear but does not negate my own.
All is well again when the soothing sounds of a member of the canis genus comes to pass
I'm in possession of music that sows the seeds of captivity in a man
Who has ears to hear these words which I speak.
As I indulge in a sip while in the center of the road
and begin courting this mistress of the evening by the name of Sadie
Who at one time was part of a monogamous relationship with a good friend of mine
Eighty degrees fahrenheit, when I politely petition the woman
Lift yourself clear of these testicles, these are not for you.
Relax, as I engage in gang activity with the humane society
Witness a mild wind