Challenge: I need an ATOT post showing a lot of "QFT's"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: manlymatt83
I'm trying to show a friend of mine what I mean when someone posts something, and then 10 people after him respond to the post to say "I agree" by simply quoting the entire post, OR quoting the post and writing "QFT" after it. Can someone show me an example thread where this is really apparent?

People on this forum have recently been banned for quote piramids and "neffing" with "I agree" type quotes.

Either a bunch of people will get banned in this thread or a bunch of people will get pissed off that they were banned for something a bunch of people in this thread aren't getting banned for.

Yay!

Well they were warned and their nef quoting was extremely long unlike so far in here.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Newbian
I'm trying to show a friend of mine what I mean when someone posts something, and then 10 people after him respond to the post to say "I agree" by simply quoting the entire post, OR quoting the post and writing "QFT" after it. Can someone show me an example thread where this is really apparent?

People on this forum have recently been banned for quote piramids and "neffing" with "I agree" type quotes.

Either a bunch of people will get banned in this thread or a bunch of people will get pissed off that they were banned for something a bunch of people in this thread aren't getting banned for.

Yay!

Well they were warned and their nef quoting was extremely long unlike so far in here.

The thread I'm thinking of had no warnings. Just lock, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban, ban.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: Newbian
Did said thread have a girl named Lisa in it?

How should I know? I don't know 90% of the people who've registered here in the past 9 years and I certainly don't stalk the female ones.

jlee

Lifer
Sep 12, 2001

Yay!

:laugh: