Challenge: I need an ATOT post showing a lot of "QFT's"

manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
I'm trying to show a friend of mine what I mean when someone posts something, and then 10 people after him respond to the post to say "I agree" by simply quoting the entire post, OR quoting the post and writing "QFT" after it. Can someone show me an example thread where this is really apparent?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: manlymatt83
I'm trying to show a friend of mine what I mean when someone posts something, and then 10 people after him respond to the post to say "I agree" by simply quoting the entire post, OR quoting the post and writing "QFT" after it. Can someone show me an example thread where this is really apparent?
Truth: I'm quoting for it.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
If you guys nef or nest quote too much you will be slapped with the ban stick gently on the buttocks.
Please provide vids if that happens.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
Originally posted by: shortylickens
If you guys nef or nest quote too much you will be slapped with the ban stick gently on the buttocks.
Please provide vids if that happens.

isnt your list of film nudity long enough?

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: manlymatt83

People on this forum have recently been banned for quote piramids and "neffing" with "I agree" type quotes.

Either a bunch of people will get banned in this thread or a bunch of people will get pissed off that they were banned for something a bunch of people in this thread aren't getting banned for.

Yay!