CES 2005

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
Forgive me if this has been posted before, I've searched and I've came up with nothing...

mms://diny-s4601-wm.fplive.net/dims/msmicrosoft/ces/2005_0105_ms_ces_100agility.wmv

Enjoy.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
1) This has been posted like 100 times if it is what I think it is
2) Your link sucks, so I don't know if it is what I think it is

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
Originally posted by: MacBaine
1) This has been posted like 100 times if it is what I think it is

First you aren't even sure what it is, and then you're telling me it's been posted 100 times if it is what you think it is... but... you don't even know what it is...

Originally posted by: MacBaine
2) Your link sucks, so I don't know if it is what I think it is

If you can't figure out how to properly use the MMS link (which works perfectly) and you've been here since 2001, then I've seriously overestimated the intelligence of some of the forums members.

Now, let's try to figure this out, ready? Great!

I've already told you it is CES 2005, hosted by Conan O'Brien, and yet you are still having problems trying to figure out what it is?

Let me try one more time since you're having difficulties.

It's CES 2005, hosted by Conan O'Brien. K?

<3

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
1. Please do not tell us what has or has not been posted here 100 times as you are only a few days old here. And FYI, it HAS been posted here numerous times.
2. If you joined ATOT (Anandtech Off Topic) thinking it was made up of intelligent people who have nothing better to do than learn how to open MMS links, please rethink your joining to this community. Also, you expect us to be able an MMS link, when you can't even perform a search properly.
3. ... (I've got nothing)
4. PROFIT!

ok, I'm done...enjoy your stay

Literati

Golden Member
Jan 13, 2005
Wow, it seems we're a little testi today aren't we?

Originally posted by: neonerd
1. Please do not tell us what has or has not been posted here 100 times. In fact, it has been posted here that many times.

I never tried to tell you what has or has not been posted on the forums before. Please show me where I even remotely suggest the idea that I might be telling you this.

2. If you joined ATOT (Anandtech Off Topic) thinking it was made up of intelligent people who have nothing better to do than learn how to open MMS links, please rethink your joining to this community. Also, you expect us to be able an MMS link, when you can't even perform a search properly.

I will now uncover the big mystery of how to open MMS links to clear this up K?

Take the link, and paste it into your browsers URL field (that's where you type websites in). Hit enter.

If you need help on how to copy and paste let me know, I will be pleased to elaborate.

As for performing a search properly I believe I have, and I've come up with nothing.

There are threads on the event, what hotels to stay in while attending etc. but none with the video of it.

Please correct me by finding a thread with this video in it and pointing me towards it by giving me a link. Since there are around 100 it should not be hard nor time consuming.

This will make me a better man and your mother proud. Maybe even add an inch to your e-penis if you're lucky.

3. ... (I've got nothing)
4. PROFIT!

I have no idea how to respond to these. Tomatoes?

ok, I'm done...enjoy your stay

Thanks, if the warm welcomes I've been recieving from you guys is any indication of my future relations with the members on this board, I believe I will find it very enjoyable here.