Census Worker's Death a Life Insurance Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
Investigators trying to solve the mystery of a census taker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest are examining whether he manipulated the scene in order to conceal a suicide and make a life insurance claim possible for his son, law enforcement officials told The Associated Press.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,574849,00.html?test=latestnews

Looks like it is possible those big bad evil, bible thumping, gun toting conservatives didn't kill this man....what a shocker.

Fixed misleading title as the investigation is still ongoing. Feel free to change it back if the investigation comes to that conclusion.

Original title:
Census Worker's Death a Life Insurance Scam
-Schadenfroh (AT Mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sacrilege

Sep 6, 2007
Maybe you could find the story from a real source that doesn't hate America and the freedoms and rights of American citizens?

Patranus

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2007
Maybe you could find the story from a real source that doesn't hate America and the freedoms and rights of American citizens?

Look at the byline retard.
The Associated Press isn't a real source?
The Associated Press hates America?
The Associated Press hates the rights of American citizens?

Huh, I thought Liberals loved the Associated Press. I guess I was wrong.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
I like how you removed the question mark from the title of the OP, even though the article itself doesn't confirm or deny this possibility.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
There's still too many unanswered questions to go eitherway from what I've read about the case today.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
There's still too many unanswered questions to go eitherway from what I've read about the case today.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I partly agree with spidey7 here, its one of the possibilities proper police work has to put on the table, but its irresponsible for any news media to report as it any final conclusion.

And now we must also ask who leaked to the press? Any responsible law enforcement plays their cards close to the vest, and does not announce any conclusions until a DA is ready to go to the point of arresting and pressing formal criminal charges.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006
The OP title is horrendously misleading. It's a flat statement, which is utterly unsupported by the facts at the moment as a conclusion. It's a possibility, but then again so is :

"Aliens abduct GW Bush and Obama, turn them into hermaphrodites"?, which according to the OP, should be posted as :

Aliens abduct GW Bush and Obama, turn them into hermaphrodites.

WHAMPOM

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Look at the byline retard.
The Associated Press isn't a real source?
The Associated Press hates America?
The Associated Press hates the rights of American citizens?

Huh, I thought Liberals loved the Associated Press. I guess I was wrong.

Just desserts for crying "Wolf" about nothing so many times. You will not be taken seriously on anything ever.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If a conservative was being charged they would probably announced that by now.

Maybe Cheney is bing accused.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
"Homicide, suicide and an accident were all being considered as a manner of death, authorities said."

Accident? What the hell kind of accident leaves a man naked, bound, and hanged from a tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.