Rant CAUTION: OUTRIGHT UNTRUTHS BY OP HEREIN: Video proof of voter fraud in Georgia

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I continue to look at the facts and the incoming information. It's what concerned citizens do when they have a reasonable belief of wrong doing. Isn't it what you and others in here did when you heard baseless rumors of Trump and Russian collusion? Why yes, yes it is. How long did you cling to those lies and false leads before you finally accepted the was NO collusion? How long? Yes, so tell me about it.
But we have Trump Jr. confessing to colluding with the Russians? How do you not know this?

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
Tell me, the PA case about to be dismissed by Alito: Can you tell me what it is about and if they claim ANY fraud whatsoever?

Bonus: Can you tell me who owns Epoch Times and how reliable a source of information it is?

These people are no better than shit flinging monkeys. They just fling so much of it so that it just overwhelms the feebleminded and corrupt, and just starts to stick because of pure volume. It's a pretty common psy-op tactic. Putin uses it. It's the Russian model 'Firehouse of Falsehood', used successfully during the annexation of Crimea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firehose_of_falsehood

This was pre-Trump. It helped us get Trump, and now it's gotten out of control. Just keep flinging shit, from multiple channels, rinse, repeat. A better organized fascist than Trump would have been able to pull off overthrowing democracy this time around and the corrupt or feebleminded, or both, like our resident Trumplestitskins, would have gladly gone along with it.

Good article on this from 2014: https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...n-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/

Reactions: Pohemi

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
These people are no better than shit flinging monkeys. They just fling so much of it so that it just overwhelms the feebleminded and corrupt, and just starts to stick because of pure volume. It's a pretty common psy-op tactic. Putin uses it. It's the Russian model 'Firehouse of Falsehood', used successfully during the annexation of Crimea https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firehose_of_falsehood

This was pre-Trump. It helped us get Trump, and now it's gotten out of control. Just keep flinging shit, from multiple channels, rinse, repeat. A better organized fascist than Trump would have been able to pull off overthrowing democracy this time around and the corrupt or feebleminded, or both, like our resident Trumplestitskins, would have gladly gone along with it.

Good article on this from 2014: https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...n-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/

Steve Bannon put it more succinctly- "Flood the zone with shit." Taj is obviously part of the effort.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
... facts ... concerned ... reasonable belief ... baseless rumors of Trump and Russian collusion?

Why yes, yes it is. How long did you cling to those lies and false leads before you finally accepted the was NO collusion? How long? Yes, so tell me about it.
BWAHAHAHAHA. All a giant load of shite. Shut the fuck up, clown.

Reactions: Meghan54

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
After tomorrow, it'll be all over except for the moaning. State certified results may not be challenged in court after that date. Even if Alito entertains the PA suit past then, Biden will have the votes to win the EC. The rest of it turns into posturing & thrashing around in futility.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
So in my continuing searches i found this nice link, it really deserves a topic all it's own, i just haven't had time to investigate it. It will be a running list of frauds confirmed and frauds debunked, sounds almost fair.

By The Editors, RealClearInvestigations
December 7, 2020

In one corner, President Trump and his allies claim massive fraud cost him the 2020 election.
In the other, Democrats and sympathetic media allies argue that the vote was free and fair and that the charges of fraud amount to sour-grapes conspiracy mongering.
Many allegations advanced by the president, his surrogates and supporters have been challenged and some have been dismissed by courts or debunked.
Still, in numerous instances, media fact checkers have not been diligent. They have simply run the allegations past state authorities and other officials who would have orchestrated the alleged fraud or had an interest in minimizing irregularities.
It was thus hardly surprising when the New York Times reported that it had called officials in every state and was told, as the headline said, that there was “No Evidence of Voter Fraud.” That’s the kind of statement that inspires skepticism because fraud is inevitable in any big election. The Times itself seemed to acknowledge just that in the article’s sub-headline, which said, without presenting evidence, that there were “no irregularities that affected the outcome.”
Of course, “irregularities” in a basic function of American democracy, even if they did not affect the outcome, remain a significant part of the 2020 election story as court cases and controversies continue. Below is a running, selective collection of hyperlinked articles detailing charges of ballot irregularities or electronic fraud being made in various states, especially key battlegrounds such as Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
The Latest

Arizona
Georgia
Michigan
Nevada
Pennsylvania
Wisconsin
Sidney Powell
The U.S. Attorney General

Look man, I don’t know if you actually believe the BS you’re slinging, or if you’re just slinging it for the lulz like BrandonBull. But if you do believe that the election was stolen from Trump in some sort of massive conspiracy...just know that on the 1-10 Jim Jones disciple scale, you’d be at Step 9. Step 10 is drinking the Kool Aid. Try to end your subservience to this con man before you get to 10.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Look man, I don’t know if you actually believe the BS you’re slinging, or if you’re just slinging it for the lulz like BrandonBull. But if you do believe that the election was stolen from Trump in some sort of massive conspiracy...just know that on the 1-10 Jim Jones disciple scale, you’d be at Step 9. Step 10 is drinking the Kool Aid. Try to end your subservience to this con man before you get to 10.
This is what I keep telling them, at least have some dignity.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
We seem to have a problem with semantics. I've made no claim that the irregularities or various election frauds that happened around the country is/was enough to have changed the outcome of the election. The fact that these irregularities and possible election frauds (judging from sworn statements of individuals) in various States across the country makes it widespread, but not decisive.

You're edging.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
No semantics problem here. I didn't claim there were any election frauds, let alone they were enough to change the outcome. Raffensperger didn't claim that. It was not any part of what I said or what Raffensperger said. Only you inject that into the conversation . Looks like any problem is one of goalpost moving on your part.

Yeah, a more "fair and balanced" report.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Back to the future. Can you imagine. Hillary and dems pull this stuff on Biff in 2016. He's like WTF. Rudy, get the fuck out there and prove teh election fraud and I am the whinner. Rudy, yeah boss. I gotta get covid-45 first.

• Haha

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Some low level of election fraud probably did occur, as it always does, probably from repubs. Just not a massive dump as trump alleges.
In an election of 150 million votes or more there will always be some people committing fraud. Every indication from not only this presidential election but every presidential election in my lifetime at least (god, I’m 40), is that it’s very low, vastly below the numbers required to affect the election.

I bet you every single one of these fuckers thought Gore was a sore loser for challenging Florida in 2000. They don’t care - they are hacks.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Oh wait, you forgot the part about the new trump lawsuit in which he alleges,
"
  • 2,560 felons,
  • 66,247 underage registrants,
  • 2,423 people who were not on the state’s voter rolls,
  • 4,926 voters who had registered in another state after they registered in Georgia, making them ineligible,
  • 395 people who cast votes in another state for the same election,
  • 15,700 voters who had filed national change of address forms without re-registering,
  • 40,279 people who had moved counties without re-registering,
  • 1,043 people who claimed the physical impossibility of a P.O. Box as their address,
  • 98 people who registered after the deadline, and, among others,
  • 10,315 people who were deceased on election day (8,718 of whom had been registered as dead before their votes were accepted)."
Any more laughable shit you'd care to toss in here?.

DOH, do they have citations for that?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Some low level of election fraud probably did occur, as it always does, probably from repubs. Just not a massive dump as trump alleges.
And to be able to turn 3 states. And this fixation on Georgia could backfire with the runoff.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
And to be able to turn 3 states. And this fixation on Georgia could backfire with the runoff.
I think the plan was very clear. Cast as wide a net as possible and ask every legislature to try and overturn the election. If you get one, it establishes a norm where maybe you get enough others to overturn the election.

Trump is attempting a coup. The fact that it is incompetent and flailing does not change this.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008

Yes, there has been fraud in past elections and that fraud is with republicans keeping minorities from voting. That is fraud too you know, and much more common of a fraud than anything democrats have been accused of. And when the fraud of voter suppression takes place, where are those EVERY LEGAL VOTE COUNTS republicans???? No where to be found. Silent. For republicans, it's ok to cheat if it helps the republican side. There was no fraud by democrats in this last election. That proof? Simply because Joe Biden received some 7 million more votes nationally than did Donald Trump, and no one can fudge 7 million votes. And because Joe Biden did receive over 81 million votes, 7 million more votes than Donald Trump received, is it no wonder that Joe Biden also won the electoral college as well? The problem for Donald Trump was not fraud, Trump's problem was that over 81 million people simply didn't like Donald Trump. Period. Donald, they don't like you. Donald, they are sick of you. Donald, they are fed up with you. And Donald, when 81 million people just do not like you, you will not win the election or any election. This isn't rocket science, Donald, it's basic math. Donald, YOU LOST, BOO HOO, now.... go get yourself a "real" job...... YOU SORE LOSER!!!! hahahahahahah :D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p You freakin freak-show.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
PS. (Continuation)

Donald, take your freakin freak show, your covid infected staff and family members, your Rudy Giuliani hair dyed running faced lawyer, your conspiracy theories, your never released fraudulent tax returns, your republican ass kissers, and JUST LEAVE. Go away. Bye bye. Sayonara. Go, already....

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Donald, take your freakin freak show, your covid infected staff and family members, your Rudy Giuliani hair dyed running faced lawyer, your conspiracy theories, your never released fraudulent tax returns, your republican ass kissers, and JUST LEAVE. Go away. Bye bye. Sayonara. Go, already....
I would cheer and dance a jig if he and his idiot kids all moved to Russia. He threatened leaving if he lost...first he has to concede (or not and get booted the fuck out on Jan 20th) but I hope he follows through with his empty threat.

Jul 9, 2009
If someone files a claim that you are a rapist, and an investigation is started, does that automatically mean you are, or do they have to investigate and gather evidence to prove that the claim is true? Asking for a friend...

250 open cases being investigated doesn't mean jack shit! Every one of those open cases could end with no findings of voter fraud, which is thr most likely outcome. Get back to us when the investigations are over and they actually find evidence of such fraud.
No, but if 5 different people file eyewitness accounts of the rape (which is what has happened here, except in greater numbers) there would be an arrest. They already have evidence of fraud, just waiting for the investigations and charges.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Amused

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
No, but if 5 different people file eyewitness accounts of the rape (which is what has happened here, except in greater numbers) there would be an arrest. They already have evidence of fraud, just waiting for the investigations and charges.
Dude seriously just have some dignity. You lost.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

You're going to be very, very disappointed because you listened to propaganda instead of actually reading the court cases.