Catholics: What is this demonic looking sculpture behind the Pope?

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
PapalThrone.jpg

I mean look at it, it looks like a satanic figure. This apparently is at the Vatican.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
"The Resurrection"

http://www.romereports.com/palio/st...atican-receives-restoration-english-5092.html

The statue of “The Resurrection” located in the Vatican's Paul VI Audience Hall is receiving some restoration work which is scheduled to finish by December 9th. The statue can often be seen behind the pope during his general audiences that are held in the hall.

October 3rd also marked the 34th anniversary since the statue was introduced to the hall by it's creator Pericle Fazzini.

When he created it in 1977, Fazzini explained that the statue shows Jesus rising from the crater of a nuclear bomb. “The Resurrection” is made from bronze and measures 66 feet tall and 23 feet wide.

Last edited:

Daaavo

Platinum Member
May 23, 2000
Whatever it is, it would be an awesome 1920x1200 desktop.

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
LOL . Lord LORD LORD , What POPE allowed this Not that I don't know. It wouldn't be the beloved pope would it the one that set it up for the nazi pope. The one who was wounded and healed could that be the pope that allowed this . Is that same pope the one that after a man received a fatal head shot saved by this same dead popes rosary. Head shot mircle by John Paul the second . were Have I read this befor let me think .

Now the nazi pope sets on the thorne. Who would have thought . I waited but no reply so I will finish . Or was it Pope JOHN PAUL I . Its funny how numbers work . After Rome set up the HRCC under Constatine the GREAT. The True first HRCC POPE was Sylvester I But as all good conspirecy work . They CLAIMED Sylvester the First was the 33 pope from Peter . Christ DIED at 33 Sylvester the First was hand picked by Rome and was claimed to be 33rd pope from peter . Than John Paul I lives and reigns as pope for 33 days . 33 whole days . Now my pea sized brain is struggling with all these 33. So I have to make a conspirecy out of it . Hell only 33 days . I might have to check this as JP II started in 78 so JP I could have been 78 also Oh I forgot JP I was poisoned The food checker did it LOL.

Last edited:

paperfist

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
www.the-teh.com
now I'm confused. didn't Jesus ride a T-Rex to battle? They already invented the bomb back then? Talking about a messed up timeline. Damn artists and their weed.

It was created in 1977... Still weird to put Jesus in a scene having to do with a nuclear bomb.

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
Fazzini_G_3.jpg

Fazzini%20-%20%20Resurrezione%20%28Vaticano,%201975%29.jpg

http://www.scultura-italiana.com/Biografie/Fazzini.htm

english translation from italian.

Among those sacred subject of the report is Fazzini, the impetus for almost neo-baroque flight, in the beautiful chapel of St. Angelo St. Frances Cabrini Eugenio in Rome (1950), modeled the door in '65 for the church of the Autostrada del Sole and the great sculpture of the Resurrection (20X7X3 m) bronze and brass of '75 which is the background to the Hall of Audience at the Vatican in which the image of Christ resurgent rises glorious from the grave and benign, but a vast and dense tangle of semi-abstract shapes symbolizing the garden of Gethsemane where He suffered the agony that accompanies the soaring upward motion with linear elements in the projected space, evoke the apocalyptic power of an atomic explosion.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Well I checked in 77 PAUL the VI was still pope . We all know what I think of ST PAUL the ROMAN . John wrote revelations . Paul was the Guy that claims he was saved by The Holy Spirit same as Mohammed . When Christ said none could be saved but threw him . The Nazi pope agrees with St. Paul the roman. John said or was reported to have said That Christ loved Peter above all others. But is this True . Not according to ALL the Gosphels its not . Read the Gosphel of Peter and the crucifition . I believe Peters version as this to me is how the living word would have reacted to this whole ordeal. Read Pauls revelation than read Mohammeds vision of heaven . Man I don't Know this 7 virgins thing is starting to look pretty ding dang good . Than you have the Gosphel of Mary with this evil science type Gosphel . Who to believe . My dick says Mohammed. My flesh says the Bible . MY mind and spirit says Mary gosphel . Screw science I go with the orgy and the virgins. Now were can I get some explosives to strap on my person so I can murder some innocent women and children .

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Whatever it is, it would be an awesome 1920x1200 desktop.

It is what it is . Even tho its as poor a depiction of christ as I have ever seen , Than the fact that it clearly breaks the law of Moses no graven images.

But The Christ ascending to heaven with eyes and head cast downword along with eyes

Is about as demonic as you could cast christ . For what the image portrays its the worse art I have ever seen . As for were its located not a shocker at all .

so guys all had history 101 . the library of alexander this is the dumbest thing I ever read. That all those scrolls and the known world history Burned. Do you actually believe this? Not even Satan would do such a thing . Rome sacked the place removing all text and art and than burned it . After Rome was able to research the treasure they had Thats when they Created the HRCC which now has all that text. What proof do I have .

Hitler when the nazi burned the books that was the give away . Why ? Because of the printing press. Hitler was alot of things but he was not stupid . He knew that burning books wasn't going to accomplish a thing but it did reinforce the idea that someone actually Burning the scrolls in alexanders library was a possiability . The common man was becoming to informed and they had to do something .

So Rothschild England and Rothschild Germany got there puppets all lined up to make war to create UN . after the league of nations failed. Hitler and the Pope being buddies and all exchanged some info . I going to stop here . But I going to get a video I find interesting . See what you guys think . I find it interesting but not alarming because of reasons that I do not want to disclose at this time .

Last edited:

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
You guys know me well enough to know I will post about anything . I also know how easily this can be faked I do understand . But this inner earth thing I have given it a great deal of thought. I did know befor science that at the center of galaxy was a black hole . I reasoned it out . So I gave it a lot of thought . Is it possiable for a small sun to exist with a surrounding shell . I showed you that video the other day about hubble and the book of genesis . Go view that image the hubble is showing

Well I guess this is as far as they are going to allow me to go . NOT AT. So I will leave it alone,

Last edited:

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
lol i actually never noticed the swastica on his robes in that till now.. damn.

That's because that pic of his pallium has been altered. They're red crosses that represent the blood of Christ.

The pallium is a circular band of fabric about two inches wide, from which two twelve-inch-long pendants hang down, one in the front and one in back. It is ornamented with six small, red crosses distributed about the shoulders, breast and back, and is fixed in place by three golden pins, symbolic of the nails with which Christ was crucified.

For his formal inauguration Pope Benedict XVI adopted an earlier form of the pallium, from a period when it and the omophor were virtually identical. It is wider than the modern pallium although not as wide as the modern omophor, made of wool with black silk ends, and decorated with five red crosses, three of which are pierced with pins, symbolic of Christ's five wounds and the three nails.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_regalia_and_insignia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pallium

Pics:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Pope_Benedictus_XVI_blessing_after_messe.jpg

http://images-00.delcampe-static.net/img_large/auction/000/117/829/052_001.jpg

http://www.stgregoire.free.fr/dotclear/public/Benoit_XVI/benoitxvi_communion.jpg

http://the-real-breaking-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pope-benoit-16.jpg

Last edited:

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
You know what jesus was saying when what was depicted in that sculpture was happening?

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006

If your going to debunk a pic it would be nice to Show us the orginal unaltered pic . Those symbols don't mean anything bad other than than nazi used them . But you offered no proof that that pic was altered none . Get the same pic without swatz thats proof than you show this pic . which is as bad as the other 2 if not worse

http://the-real-breaking-news.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/pope-benoit-16.jpg