Question Case measurements for power supply. DIYPC ARGB-Q3-W White

JPB

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2005
The case I purchased is this one.

DIYPC ARGB-Q3-W White

The Power supply I want to purchase, is this one.

ASUS TUF Gaming 750W Gold

The measurements for the Power supply is listed. But I cannot find anything at all on the measurements of the case to see if it fits. I know how to measure the case, But I am not sure, where to measure from to where.....All parts are here, except for the Power supply. This is for a HTPC that has a Ryzen 4600G cpu.

OlyAR15

Oct 23, 2014
Power supplies come in standard sizes: ATX, SFX, SFX-L. The length can vary for ATX, and the case specs list the max length.

Justinus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2005
Yeah the case looks to take standard ATX form factor at a maximum of 200mm length, while the PSU you've listed is only 150mm long.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Ive worked on a knockoff of that case.

It takes standard ATX.
Although its VERY tight in the rear.
I hated working on that case also, because the white accents easily scratch, and then you see a ugly scratch on the white glass.
So i would also pick up a white sharpie paint marker incase you scratch the accent on that glass panel like i did.

aigomorla

CPU, Cases&Cooling Mod PC Gaming Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 28, 2005
Thats a pretty AIO.
Just make sure you properly orientate it.
A lot of people mess up the install in an AIO thinking its space technology that can work upside down and defy gravity even.

Then i see them a few days later posting help my AIO not working....

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Thats a pretty AIO.
Just make sure you properly orientate it.
A lot of people mess up the install in an AIO thinking its space technology that can work upside down and defy gravity even.

Then i see them a few days later posting help my AIO not working....

JPB

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2005
Thanks for that video. I just watched the whole thing. And honestly no, I didnt realize that could be a problem. And I probably would just have installed it without paying attention. But it will be in the top of the case now. And the barbs will be down. Thanks again for the video and info. The cooler just arrived today.