Carpenters are in trouble

bobcpg

Nov 14, 2001
Guy was killed by a nail gun, 30 nails to the head.

Story
With Picture (Xray)

Per the other thread where a guy got roughed up by the police for just holding a gun, if he was holding a nail gun people would probably not have cared enough to call the police.

bobcpg

Nov 14, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Trouble with nail guns is you have to carry around an air compressor with it. :laugh:

Now you have a gun and a bomb :)

sisq0kidd

Lifer
Apr 27, 2004
That is a crazy way to die. Maybe the killer mistook him for a wall. :D

You didn't need to troll bait with your title though.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: sisq0kidd

Fuck Nail Guns, a real Carpenter uses a Hammer.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Trouble with nail guns is you have to carry around an air compressor with it. :laugh:
Umm, no. Some are self contained.

Text

Edit: Regardless, I'm sure this will garner the attention of the current administration. New regulations will be forthcoming including background checks, psychiatric evaluations, training programs and the like. All paid for by a tax on nail manufacturers.

However, any illegals that require them to make money to send back home to Mexico will be grandfathered in.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: boomerang

Text
Dropping one of those off the roof while nailing down skip sheeting could be an expensive proposition.:shocked:

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: CADsortaGUY
I wonder if DHS will put ex-carpenters like RedDawn on the "list" now. ;)
Like I said a real Carpenter would use a Hammer.:shocked:

This was obviously a Gangland hit in OZ. While they are concentrating on the OMG's the Ethnic Gangsters there are going Apeshit.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: boomerang

Text

Edit: Regardless, I'm sure this will garner the attention of the current administration. New regulations will be forthcoming including background checks, psychiatric evaluations, training programs and the like. All paid for by a tax on nail manufacturers.

However, any illegals that require them to make money to send back home to Mexico will be grandfathered in.

**ONLY AVAILABLE IN CERTAIN STATES -- PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY**

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that California isn't one of the states this is available in.

Yo G, I'm packin' my nail gat!

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

This was obviously a Gangland hit in OZ. While they are concentrating on the OMG's the Ethnic Gangsters there are going Apeshit.

Apeshit, huh? Interesting choice of description there...

Them damn scary ethnics!!!! :roll:

ZzZGuy

Golden Member
Nov 15, 2006
There ARE nail guns that use a explosive cap to propel the nail (or something similar) into whatever. I've even picked up a entire clip of the damn things, normally kept under lock and key.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: CanOWorms

Well when there are ethnics like you that hate the white races it is indeed scary. Fortunately most easily assimilate into our society and become valued citizens.

CanOWorms

Lifer
Jul 3, 2001

Well when there are ethnics like you that hate the white races it is indeed scary. Fortunately most easily assimilate into our society and become valued citizens.

LOL

A statement like this shows your racist beliefs. I criticize European governments and to you, only a white person could be European and therefore I am somehow racist against white people. This despite the fact that I criticize European treatment of white refugees and that whites are not solely regulated to Europe.

It's always ethnics this, deport refugees, they're going "apeshit" (did you really think that nobody would call you out on that?), california is too crowded (aka too many Hispanics and Asians) from you. Minorities will assimilate, but not subjugate themselves to you. You are a relic of a bygone era.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

LOL

A statement like this shows your racist beliefs. I criticize European governments and to you, only a white person could be European and therefore I am somehow racist against white people. This despite the fact that I criticize European treatment of white refugees and that whites are not solely regulated to Europe.

It's always ethnics this, deport refugees, they're going "apeshit" (did you really think that nobody would call you out on that?), california is too crowded (aka too many Hispanics and Asians) from you. Minorities will assimilate, but not subjugate themselves to you. You are a relic of a bygone era.
Well considering you go Apeshit regarding Europeans in every thread you post in when it has nothing to do with them I can see why you might mistaken it for a racist comment.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Imagine being killed by a nailgun like this... You're probably conscious through a good portion of it.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: keird
The ATOT thread is better.

Thank you. I think so too...

It's almost like the folks in P&N have abandoned their sense of humor...or lost them with all the political arguing...

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

And real computer programmers use punch cards, eh gramps?

Now back to bed with you, or the nurses won't give you your pudding tomorrow.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
Originally posted by: ZzZGuy
There ARE nail guns that use a explosive cap to propel the nail (or something similar) into whatever. I've even picked up a entire clip of the damn things, normally kept under lock and key.

Ramset makes them, and it works on the same principle as "real" guns.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Originally posted by: nonameo
Originally posted by: ZzZGuy

Ramset makes them, and it works on the same principle as "real" guns.

so does Hilti, tho on some you hit the backside with a hammer to fire it.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: BoberFett

And real computer programmers use punch cards, eh gramps?

Now back to bed with you, or the nurses won't give you your pudding tomorrow.
:shocked::laugh: