Can't tell if serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Guaraguao

Diamond Member
May 7, 2008
Eliminate the curse, spell or psychic attack itself - Heavenly Father, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break, crush, sever, smash, dissolve and destroy every curse, spell, psychic prayer and attack put upon me by any person, place, thing, witch, occult source, psychic source, machine, reptilian, draconian, grey, insect or any other entity, in Jesus’ name I pray, amen.In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I break, crush, sever, smash, dissolve and destroy every satanic attack, druid witch attack, wicca witch attack, kabalah witch attack, wizard attack, shaman attack, witchdoctor attack, witchcraft attack, vampire attack, werewolf attack, santaria attack, voodoo attack, magical attack, sorcery attack, luciferian attack, demonic attack, satanic attack, psychic attack, telepathic attack, mental attack, remote viewing attack, mind control attack, radionics attack, psychotronic attack, psionic attack, death signal attack, disease signal attack, scalar wave attack, tesla wave attack, laser wave attack, ELF attack, RF attack, microwave attack, magnetic attack, acoustic attack, infrared attack and every kind of attack that I don’t know the name of from :Every person, place, thing, witch, occult source, psychic source, machine, satanist, druid witch, wicca witch, kabalah witch, wizard, shaman, witchdoctor, vampire, werewolf, santaria practitioner, voodoo practitioner, remote viewing operator, radionics operator, psychotronics operator, psionic operator, pine gap group, MIB group, government group, witches, satanist or masonic group, new world order group, shadow government group, illuminati group, MJ12 group, faction 1 group, faction 2 group, faction 3 group, faction 4 group, NSA group, NRO group, CIA group, FBI group, NIMA Group, DOJ Group, DON group, ACIO group, ASIO group, PSICORPS Group, MJTF Group, military group, intelligence group, Army group, Navy group, Air Force group, Marine Corps group, NIS group, DIA group, OSI group, ONI group, OSS Group, UFOS group, MI5 group, MI6 group, Mars Defence Force group, Mars Intelligence Force group, Mars Project group, reptilian group, draconian group, grey group, insect group and every group I don’t know the name of, in Jesus’ name I pray, amen. In the name of The Lord Jesus Christ, I bind everything that came into me from those attacks. In Jesus’ name I close every door that was opened to you, I take away every legal hold and legal ground that you have on me and I cut you loose from all your assignments, in Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

In Jesus’ name I command everything that came into me from those attacks to leave me now, in Jesus’ name. Father, I ask you to send these things back to whoever sent them to me, to bring them to repentance. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.

Source - http://www.metatech.org/preventing_alien_abductions.html

Main site - http://www.metatech.org/index.html

Its not just religious based either, the site shows how to prevent alien abductions, how to stop them and talks about wormholes n shit lol.

Im currently reading a section of the article on how to cast an angelic holy shield around my house so demons cannot trespass.

El Guaraguao

Diamond Member
May 7, 2008
I just came back to report that my house is safe after casting holy shield on it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.