Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw = $265

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
https://www.adorama.com/icamf731cdw.html

Canon Color imageCLASS MF731Cdw 3-in-1 Wireless Duplex Laser Printer - Print, Scan, Copy
Canon imageCLASS MF731Cdw Features

• Includes 3-Year Limited Warranty - 100% U.S. Based Service and Support team provides friendly, expert help for every level of experience
  • Print at speeds of up to 28 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in 9 seconds or less
  • Easily connect your mobile devices without a router using Wi-Fi Direct Connection
  • V (Vivid and Vibrant) Color Technology produces high-quality prints by increasing image sharpness and color vibrancy
  • Print on-the-go with Canon PRINT Business, Apple AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and Google Cloud Print
  • QR Code Connection allows you to easily pair your mobile device using the Canon PRINT Business app
  • Navigate through all the features with the user-friendly, 5-inch, Color, Touch LCD Panel
  • Eco-conscious, two-sided printing out of the box saves paper and related cost
  • Easily print from, and scan to, your USB flash drive in JPEG, TIFF, and PDF formats
  • Generous, expandable paper capacity allows for up to 850 sheets
  • Low energy consumption; uses less than 1W in Energy Saver Mode
  • Hi-Capacity Toner Options keep up with your printing needs and limit toner replacement interruptions

Clearing the channel for the 740 series...

BenJeremy

Oct 31, 2004
As I said in the other thread, I just picked up the MF644cdw... mine has the duplex scanning, which this one doesn't have, but otherwise, they look identical. I paid $9 more. I'd probably go with the Ricoh posted a few threads down, if I was buying now.

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
As I said in the other thread, I just picked up the MF644cdw... mine has the duplex scanning, which this one doesn't have, but otherwise, they look identical. I paid $9 more. I'd probably go with the Ricoh posted a few threads down, if I was buying now.

What is the toner cost for the Ricoh vs Canon?

I don't print that much but many people do and TCO becomes important.

BenJeremy

Oct 31, 2004
What is the toner cost for the Ricoh vs Canon?

I don't print that much but many people do and TCO becomes important.

For third party cartridges, I think the Canon is cheaper... around $90 to do a full replacement, Ricoh was a bit more expensive. For just toner/chip replacement, I found a Ricoh for around $35, while the Canon refill was $70 (no chips needed, but that's because the Canon can operate on "empty")