Canadians don't respect the 2nd Amendment

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

norseamd

Lifer
Dec 13, 2013
It's not emotional or illogical, I do not know a single person in real life, who worries about getting killed when they go outside. I read a lot of posts here from guys who arm themselves because someone could attack them You just posted a list of what you consider reasons that someone needs to carry

ever tried living in north menneapolis? i would not want to. so there are places where a gun will likely make you safer. where you live it might not matter. and the east suburbs of twin cites while it is possible for something to happen really no need to have a gun to live. basically dealing with more or less possiblities and the odds are you will never need to use it.

have a hard time beliving someone walked 10 miles in 30 below let alone a 75 year old. a 75 year old in -30 is fine but ten miles is a lot to walk in a couple of hours and counting the way back which is 20.