Canada's conservative government a defender of gay rights.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
... no government acknowledgement of the marriage at all, whether it happened or whether it broke up.
The irrational fringe will remain the fringe, even in the USA.

You obviously have disregarded the already present retorts against your posts. You lack recognition of property, spousal, child care, on through to multiple other legal rights as pertained to the status of marriage. Marriage is a legal contract. That is government -- that is the state. That is the reality that you inanely disregard,.

Thank you for displaying a problem with the rise of political discourse where ideology is felt to trump rational reality.

There may be no reasoning with you as you present a bar so low that most grade school students can quickly and accurately correct your distortion field.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
The irrational fringe will remain the fringe, even in the USA.

You obviously have disregarded the already present retorts against your posts. You lack recognition of property, spousal, child care, on through to multiple other legal rights as pertained to the status of marriage. Marriage is a legal contract. That is government -- that is the state. That is the reality that you inanely disregard,.

Thank you for displaying a problem with the rise of political discourse where ideology is felt to trump rational reality.

There may be no reasoning with you as you present a bar so low that most grade school students can quickly and accurately correct your distortion field.

Oh you are so cute, the way you think you understand anything, least of all what I was saying.

I'd correct but for two reasons: You didnt ask, which means your interpretation of reality is always right and needs no correction, and I'm too tired to fix every stupid ignorant person on this forum, much less the world.