Can we get something straight about Nazis?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: DealMonkey
Originally posted by: alchemizeYou can use all the words you want. If you do, it just shows your ignorance. I'm not anybody, but somebody in on the internet will call you a f*cking asshat if you say America/Conservatives/Necons/The administration are Nazis. If you say it to me on the street, words won't be used.

You're such a dick alchemize.
That's fine. Call me a dick all you want.

Obviously no one is confusing the fascists in our own government with actual nazis.

Neo-Cons = Nazis

Which is it? Defend that.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
"U.S. Won't Resume Nuclear Tests for Now - AP, Aug 7th"

You're dealing with the Bush administration. Key words here: "for Now"

They were saying the same kinda' thing about Iraq this time last year.

They can't be trusted. They've lost all credibility.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
"Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Treaty of Versailles also created the League of Nations.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.. which was never ratified by the U.S. Senate."

It was an attempt by the Wilson administration to foster cooperation between nations. To maintain world peace. It was the precurssor of the United Nations which Bush and the neo-con radical right wingers are hell bent on destroying, if not physically then politically.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: alchemize
Originally posted by: BOBDN
Originally posted by: charrison

F*cking Asshat.

Neocons = Nazis

F*cking tripiluar asshat. Asshat in the extreme. The short-bus retarded supreme asshat of all time. Your arguments are irrelevant, you are irrelevant.

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of the forum rule prohibiting personal attacks.

That and the fact that you and several of your ilk here must constantly revert to such garbage because your beliefs are indefensible.
Hey BOBDN: go f*ck yourself. How's that for a personal attack? You are a piece of sh*t. I fully support abortion when it comes to you. PS there are no rules on this forum, that has been established. The rules were removed.

I'm not even trying to defend my beliefs, other than what I've stated about comparisons. I'm trying to make you defend your piece of sh*t beliefs. You are irrelevant, worthless, a shame to anyone on the left who tries to argue their beliefs. You marginalize the left. You are a reactionary, inflammatory POS. There I added another personal attack. Go whine to the mods.

I am the neo-con antidote.

You are a low life.

I wouldn't even know how to contact the mods.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Funny....coming from someone a few branches below Jesse Jackson, Ariana Huffington, and the boy who cried wolf on the credibility tree.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: BarneyFife
The Nazi's are like saints compared to the Chimp, Dirty Dick, and Asscroft.
And you are a f*cking asshat, 1st class.

Your arguments are invalid, irrelevant, and inflammatory. You are a worthless piece of human filth who can't even get through a comic book on a rough day. We've already established that you take pleasure in the deaths of innocent americans.

But that's ok. You just further marginalize the leftist view. You don't even realize you are hurting yourself and those who would like to see change.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

I fully support abortion

Another right wing radical, vascillating, policy of the moment, lying, backpedalling piece of neo-con, tough guy BS.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

Your arguments are invalid, irrelevant, and inflammatory. You are a worthless piece of human filth who can't even get through a comic book on a rough day. We've already established that you take pleasure in the deaths of innocent americans.

But that's ok. You just further marginalize the leftist view. You don't even realize you are hurting yourself and those who would like to see change.

This is PRECISELY the point. NAZIS.

***EDIT***

typo

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001

Thanks for proving me right. Have a nice day

:cool:

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

This is PRECISELY the point. NAZIS.

***EDIT***

typo

If you don't agree with us you are anti-American.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

I fully support abortion

Another right wing radical, vascillating, policy of the moment, lying, backpedalling piece of neo-con, tough guy BS.

And those would all be just fine comments. Go crazy. But you can't separate that out from the Nazi peice can you? It's one in the same? You can't establish a reasoned logical argument, because you aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference.

All part of your 3rd seat on the short bus.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

Hey, Barney

Nazi-con outrage. Nazi-con must be contagious. I hope it doesn't spread any further. It's the conservative AIDS.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

I fully support abortion

And those would all be just fine comments. Go crazy. But you can't separate that out from the Nazi peice can you? It's one in the same? You can't establish a reasoned logical argument, because you aren't intelligent enough to understand the difference.

I established an argument. You didn't address it. You attacked me because you're incapable of defending your position.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

I fully support abortion

I don't know. I never had a Nazi piece. But I hear Prescott Bush might have. :D

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Well I'm done with this thread. It degenerated into about what I roughly expected. Barney and BOBDN and a few others showing their complete and utter ignorance of world history, politics, and government. These radical leftist scum asshats who try and use humanities largest tradgedy to push along their viewpoint are no better than those they decry. And so as moonbeam likes to say, they become what they fear.

They are trash, but the world is full of trash. Thankfully it is balanced out by a lot of good people.

I'm going to go enjoy the rest of this nice day with my family and community, try and contribute a little goodness rather than roll in the mud with these pigs. They'll never change so why should I expect to even try. Change has to come from both sides, I'm willing, they aren't.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001

Hey, Barney

Nazi-con outrage. Nazi-con must be contagious. I hope it doesn't spread any further. It's the conservative AIDS.

I'd say it's more like the Ebola virus.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Well I'm done with this thread. It degenerated into about what I roughly expected. Barney and BOBDN and a few others showing their complete and utter ignorance of world history, politics, and government. These radical leftist scum asshats who try and use humanities largest tradgedy to push along their viewpoint are no better than those they decry. And so as moonbeam likes to say, they become what they fear.

They are trash, but the world is full of trash. Thankfully it is balanced out by a lot of good people.

I'm going to go enjoy the rest of this nice day with my family and community, try and contribute a little goodness rather than roll in the mud with these pigs. They'll never change so why should I expect to even try. Change has to come from both sides, I'm willing, they aren't.

See what I mean? Nazis.

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002

Hey, Barney

I'd say it's more like the Ebola virus.

Yeah. :D

Whatever it is I don't want any part of it.

BarneyFife

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2001

Of course you're done with this thread. You made a complete fool out of yourself with your incohorent ramblings about nothing. Anyone that calls someone as asshat over and over while in a fit of rage on a message board must be under the age 15 or have the mentality of a 14 year old. Either see a psychiatrist or call those guys with the white jackets to take you to the insane asylum.

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
You're pathetic, alchemize. You've accomplished absolutely nothing, as usual. You show up and lecture everyone like a fascist school marm with sand in her vagina. You proceed to call everyone who shows up to discuss your little tirade a bunch of names; shouting them down and threatening them with violence like some kind of posessed Bill O'Reilly. You're just a condescending, pompous windbag who thinks they know everything just like the vast majority of flag-wavers in P&N.

Have a nice day :p

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
I'm going to go enjoy the rest of this nice day with my family and community, try and contribute a little goodness

He's probably takin' the yunguns' out to teach them how to throw rocks at people who don't agree with them.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

Ignoring facts again, I see.

Colin Powell: "We can't rule it out forever," he said, but "we have no plans to test"

"The United States has not signed the international treaty to ban nuclear tests because the Senate refused to ratify it. But Bush, like his predecessor, Bill Clinton has imposed a voluntary moratorium."

BOBDN

Banned
May 21, 2002
Originally posted by: burnedout

Ignoring facts again, I see.

Colin Powell: "We can't rule it out forever," he said, but "we have no plans to test"

"The United States has not signed the international treaty to ban nuclear tests because the Senate refused to ratify it. But Bush, like his predecessor, Bill Clinton has imposed a voluntary moratorium."

So do you have no problem with Bush resuming nuclear testing to build a new class of nukes for actual combat use or as bunker busters?