Can stuck pixels go away after time?

zod96

Platinum Member
May 28, 2007
My Dad has the I-Inc 28 inch. It had a Red stuck pixel almost in the middle of screen since I got it about 6 months ago. Well today I was using his computer and I noticed its not their anymore, its gone. Do stuck pixels ever become unstuck after time? I've never heard of a pixel stuck or otherwise going away after time, but it looks like it did. Is this possible?

Arkadrel

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2010
middle of screen means you can RMA it.
If its in the corners, your usually out of luck, unless you have like 5+ dots.

Do stuck pixels ever become unstuck after time?

Usually not, sometimes they only show under certain situations,... like a certain colour... say black... when your screen does "white" in that space theres no problem, soon as you need black, you ll see a red dot instead, as a exsample.

Dead pixles means you can RMA it though, esp if its in the middle of the screen.

Last edited:

zod96

Platinum Member
May 28, 2007
That's why I didn't see it. On any background other than black its not visible..

StinkyPinky

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2002
Not often. Have a green stuck pixel on the lower right of my screen and tried for some time to get it out. Nothing worked. In the end I just gave up and it doesn't bother me now anyway. It only shows up on black.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
I think there are actually programs out there that are supposed to help unstick pixels.

Emultra

Golden Member
Jul 6, 2002
There was a red pixel in the upper left corner of my monitor (2233rz) when it was completely new about 2 months ago, but it started playing nice again.