can someone help me findout the name of a dog breed?

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
i want to find out what the name of a dog breed is. its those brown dogs you see people walking or carrying around. they look like little hot dogs or sausages with really short feet. i forgot what they were called, they are really small and have a lonnnnng body.

any ideas?

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
thanks, thanks, that was fast! my mom wants one of those. she thinks they're the cutest things in the world. does anyone know if you can buy them or what?

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
Originally posted by: LongCoolMother
thanks, thanks, that was fast! my mom wants one of those. she thinks they're the cutest things in the world. does anyone know if you can buy them or what?

no, u cant buy them. i heard they are being outlawed b/c they spread monkey pox

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Get a miniature dachsund. They stay puppy-sized their whole lives. Plus you can probably fit one in a potato cannon.

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
Originally posted by: amnesiac
Get a miniature dachsund. They stay puppy-sized their whole lives. Plus you can probably fit one in a potato cannon.

lmao

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
dachshund

Worthless little bastards :p

You're telling me. My current roomie has been babysitting a baby dachshund; pita. My roommate next year had one - it was stolen out of her car - and her *wonderful* friends chipped in and bought her a baby one.

Feb 24, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
dachshund

Worthless little bastards :p

You're telling me. My current roomie has been babysitting a baby dachshund; pita. My roommate next year had one - it was stolen out of her car - and her *wonderful* friends chipped in and bought her a baby one.

Actually I was telling ATOT in general, and the lurkers. But you're welcome to feel as though it were specifically addressed to you

;)

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Cyberian
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Daschunds rock!!!!!

Tell me this is not a beautiful dog.

More pics...

Yours is cute.

But I usually think of one like this.
Yeah....some Dachsunds aren't the best looking animals. Still I think they are great dogs. Cool personalities, like to play, and are great with kids.