can i use the same orange box key on 2 systems

DimZiE

Golden Member
Jun 26, 2001
i want to give my orange box copy to my brother...who is on another country, and i wonder whether he could play or not, since i've already installed and registered it on my steam account...probably someone had already asked this before..but too tired to search, pls can anybody help ??

thanks in advance

CrazyLazy

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2008
AFIAK if he has your steam account info and login he should be able to play it on his computer.

FuryofFive

Golden Member
Sep 7, 2005
Originally posted by: CrazyLazy
AFIAK if he has your steam account info and login he should be able to play it on his computer.

this is truth..but keep in mind.. cant do it at the same time. if you ever bought another bundle that contained said game..then Steam allows you to gift it to him.

fatpat268

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2006
Originally posted by: FuryofFive
Originally posted by: CrazyLazy

this is truth..but keep in mind.. cant do it at the same time. if you ever bought another bundle that contained said game..then Steam allows you to gift it to him.

Yea, you can't do it at the same time if you're both connected online through steam.

But what you can do is run the game on two computers under the same account if you're in offline mode through steam.