can anyone point me to a link of the Rolling Stone The Murder of the Notorious B.I.G. article

holden j caufield

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 1999
c'mon with so many people with opinions on 2Pac I'm sure someone here has got to be interested in this article. thanks

holden j caufield

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 1999
thanks for the help Den Mother + snakesnfrogs :) but yeah those are the two excerpts that I've read. The full story is like 18 pages long. I've tried going to the supermarket and to the liquor store but both don't seem to have the (june 7,)issue. thanks again for the try. :)

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
Rolling Stone does not release the full text of most of its articles. Your public library may have the June 7th issue (mine does; I checked!)

holden j caufield

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 1999
yeah just checked the online catalog at my local library. Seems they don't carry rollingstone the magazine. Oh well I'll go check out Savons or Ralphs later tonight. Is it not in the stores because it is last month's issue? I'm thinking some one has posted the article online somewhere. thanks again :)

WombatWoman

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2000
Rolling Stone is published every two weeks, so this would be a back issue. Have you tried your local Barnes & Noble? They sometimes have back issues for sale.