Can anyone find this coat in a size "small" ??

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
My current coat is a medium and I found it in the trash. I can't imagine anyone wanting a smaller size. So my advice is to keep an eye out.

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Probably won't find a coat that small in the men's department... they'd be destined for the clearance rack if they did that.

What's wrong with a medium?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Injury
Probably won't find a coat that small in the men's department... they'd be destined for the clearance rack if they did that.

I have a smaller build, I tried the medium on in the store and it fits to a certain degree but the sleeves look big on me and a few other areas. I suppose I could have got it tailored, but that woulda cost an arm and a leg.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Josh

I have a smaller build, I tried the medium on in the store and it fits to a certain degree but the sleeves look big on me and a few other areas. I suppose I could have got it tailored, but that woulda cost an arm and a leg.

Have you owned overcoats before?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Born2bwire

I haven't, but for some reason I like my clothes very fitted.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005

They are meant to be a little loose in the sleeves and shoulders to accomodate a suit jacket and shirt.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

They are meant to be a little loose in the sleeves and shoulders to accomodate a suit jacket and shirt.

Oh I understand that, I still feel it just might be a bit small. Maybe I'm wrong...I dunno

Injury

Lifer
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Try the children's department?

I was thinking that, but I doubt they'd have it for the same reason they wouldn't have a small -- because children don't typically wear overcoats. He might have better luck in the women's department but would have to be careful of the cuts and styles so it doesn't look ridiculously feminine (unless that's what he wants.)

Born2bwire is correct, overcoats are not really meant to be form fitting, but if the loose sleeves bother you, most of them have straps/buckles to tighten up the wrists of them.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000