Camel Signature Blends

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Saw them at the gas station, two packs for $4.59, so I grabbed Mellow and Infused.

Blah, Infused seems kinda tasty at first, nice Camel taste with a little bit of fruit, but it leaves a freakin barf aftertaste :(
Haven't opened the Mellows yet, doubt I'm gonna enjoy them.

Back to my Wide Lights....

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
i like an occasional black and mild, like once a month occasional. Black & Mild Wine tastes good. :)

only other smoking would be a hookah, and the flavors are always tasty. but again, always random and usually a long time between each hookah session, varying between maybe a couple weeks to a couple months.

duragezic

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
IIRC I've tried Mellow and Infused as well (cause they were B1G1). You're right about the Infused. They had a nice little bit of taste but I got sick of them as I went through the pack. Then after that, for B1G1 they only had Robust, which I heard was pretty haggered, and Frost left, which I ended up getting. Well maybe the color should've gave it away, but I didn't know they were Menthol, and I hate that crap. I've not smoked a Menthol in a while cause they are nasty, but dude those Frost are so friggin' horribly crappy... even worse than I remember Menthol to be. I ended up talking my friend who smokes menthols into buying both packs but I think he wouldn't bite until I went as low as $3 cause even he prolly didn't like them.

Yesterday, my roommate told me he seen Camel and Camel Light B2G1 which is what I always look for since it is about $4 a pack that way, so I go and get the Lights, but turns out it is Buy Two, Try One, meaning I got a ****** signature blend pack. But it's the Mellow, which is probably the best signature blend IMO. Damn blends. I mean the two you got are the best two IMO, but I prefer just Camel Lights.

edit: I was about to say, $4.59 is pretty cheap for a B1G1. B1G1 and B2G1 are always a lot more $$, but still cheaper then separate. Then I seen you are in Florida... I've noticed how damn cheap cigs are there while on spring break. I bought a carton of Camel Lights for just $29 OTD last spring break.

Gunslinger08

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
I liked the Camels that were available a few years ago. They had 5 or 6 flavors that came in metal tins.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: destrekor
only other smoking would be a hookah, and the flavors are always tasty. but again, always random and usually a long time between each hookah session, varying between maybe a couple weeks to a couple months.

lmao, usually a couple of hours between smoking hookah here, got one at home, and all the local Arab coffee/hookah house owners know me on a first name basis :p

Originally posted by: duragezic
edit: I was about to say, $4.59 is pretty cheap for a B1G1. B1G1 and B2G1 are always a lot more $$, but still cheaper then separate. Then I seen you are in Florida... I've noticed how damn cheap cigs are there while on spring break. I bought a carton of Camel Lights for just $29 OTD last spring break.

I take it for granted, I was in Chicago for a convention and was like OMGWTF when I had to pay $6.50 for Camel Lights. $6.50!!!

Mr Incognito

Golden Member
Feb 20, 2007
I hate paying more than 5 for a pack. Luckily it's 4 bucks here. Marb Lights are my cig for right now. I love Marb 27's, but I smoke too much and I have the never ending slight cold (smokers of all things can relate to that), so the lights are the easiest.