Calling out Russ

somethingwitty

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2000
I noticed Russ is at 9999. I figure if we can get a thread going with all kinds of comments that usually draw him out, #10000 could take place right here. (ok, so this isnt the nicest thing to do-but it does present Russ with an option for #10000.) Since I havent been in many discussions with Russ, all I know to say is:
1) Russ is definitely a Mod (check the guess the mod thread)
2) George W. Bush is a complete moron, who does not deserve to win and will not win!

Ok, so if anyone else out there has anything feel free to add it. Or, you all can just go ahead and yell at me for ruining a special moment for someone who in truth I have no reason to bother.

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
Republicans are morons. One time, I was at the market, and this dude in a republican t-shirt started humping my leg. He was saying some crap about assimilating it, but I would have none of that. So, I punched him on top of his balding head and kicked him in the nads. Turns out, he's some sort of masochist, so I only turned him on more. I did the classic, "Hey look, Jeri Ryan!" trick and it worked like a charm. I had to throw the jeans away, but thats no big deal. My leg was not assimilated and thats reason for happiness.

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Hey Russ!

Yo momma so ugly when she joined an ugly contest, they said "Sorry, no professionals."

Yo momma so ugly she looks out the window and got arrested for mooning.

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
Actually, I was on the bus, and this looney saw a dude with a Bush/Cheney shirt, I'm in austin, tx, we seem to have lots of loonies, relative to texas at least. Well, this fellow starts going about how Gore is a dictator and how he is a communist. All the while, me and this other dude are just snickering because this dude obviously was in over his head. You could just see the discomfort on his face. It was one of those, "My underwear is too tight" faces and it looked like he had some small sized underwear when he should have been wearing Husky, if ya know what I mean. Anyway, this dude scurries off the bus and is like "Uh..nice talkin to ya!" I bet he was glad to get off the bus. I doubt he'll ever wear that T-Shirt onto the bus again.

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
Geoge Bush is so stupid...he though Taco Bell was a mexican phone company. Bwahahahah.