Call of Duty 7: Viral marketing?

digitaldurandal

Golden Member
Dec 3, 2009
Unfortunately, with the real team gone, the backup team making cod7, and cod6 being incredibly overrun with hackers at this time: I think I will have to pass.

I was very sad to come to the determination that I will not be playing cod6 anymore after I was excited for the map pack. Maybe it was just because of the free weekend but literally every search and destroy we played had a hacker in it who wasn't even trying to hide it.

Running around the corner and locking on someone's face across the map with sniper rifle and/or some newb tube. We did counter with shields and claymores for a while but it just ruins the game tbh. I got quite a few hours out of the game so I guess I should not be sad.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Unfortunately, with the real team gone, the backup team making cod7, and cod6 being incredibly overrun with hackers at this time: I think I will have to pass.

I was very sad to come to the determination that I will not be playing cod6 anymore after I was excited for the map pack. Maybe it was just because of the free weekend but literally every search and destroy we played had a hacker in it who wasn't even trying to hide it.

Running around the corner and locking on someone's face across the map with sniper rifle and/or some newb tube. We did counter with shields and claymores for a while but it just ruins the game tbh. I got quite a few hours out of the game so I guess I should not be sad.

The good news is this game will have dedis!