Call of Duty 5 Demo

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006
Originally posted by: WhipperSnapper

Uh...wasn't CoD-4 released just last year? When do they anticipate releasing CoD-5? How will it be improved? Will the PC version get consolized?

The Call of Duty series tends to bring out new titles pretty fast, since they have 2 teams working on their own titles (Treyarch did CoD3 and is doing CoD5, Infinity Ward did the others).

Dorkenstein

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2004
Anyone find this a little more difficult than COD4? The iron sight on the Imperial Army's LMG is ridiculous. I guess I am spoiled by red dots and ACOG scopes.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I love the ww2 weapons compared to modern ones, but this feels like the same exact game. I dunno, I'll play a bit more tonight but doesn't feel new.

Dorkenstein

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2004
I love WW2 weapons also, I am a history nut too. I am pretty good at COD4 but I got shot up like a mangy feral dog in the WAW beta. I am enjoying it but some more kills would be nice.

astrosfan315

Golden Member
Nov 27, 2002
Originally posted by: Modelworks
Originally posted by: Zeppelin2282
Originally posted by: bdubyah
7QU7-3JUU-PTPE-SA9M-F47A

there's a key if anyone wants it. they sent it to me because i had registered at cod.com a while back for the 360 beta. so i don't need this one.

just post letting people know you used it.

I registered awhile ago but for some reason they never sent me a key. Thanks for posting this :D

If you login at the callofduty site and check your profile they should be there.

I've been reading posts like this for 2 days. It still isn't on my acct. Oh well...fallout 3 is more important right now.

CrazyLazy

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2008
Originally posted by: astrosfan315
7QU7-3JUU-PTPE-SA9M-F47A

there's a key if anyone wants it. they sent it to me because i had registered at cod.com a while back for the 360 beta. so i don't need this one.

I registered awhile ago but for some reason they never sent me a key. Thanks for posting this :D

If you login at the callofduty site and check your profile they should be there.

I've been reading posts like this for 2 days. It still isn't on my acct. Oh well...fallout 3 is more important right now.

They emailed one to me. Not sure if it's worth it though given how long it would take me to download a possibly crappy game.

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
Originally posted by: astrosfan315
7QU7-3JUU-PTPE-SA9M-F47A

they send you an e-mail to confirm your callofduty.com account, when you click the confirmation link there is the CDKey in giant font right in the middle of the page that loads.

Cheesetogo

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2005
Apparently you guys don't get it - Call of Duty sequels aren't intended to provide a whole new game experience. They're designed to add in a few new features, switch up a few things such as the time period / war, and improve the graphics a bit. I would compare it to something like a sports game, except you get a whole lot more with this than a new roster of football players. It might not be worth it for those of you who aren't really into COD, but for the lovers of the series, it's money well spent.